Pot or Not

Started by RomanBirdDog, February 16, 2009, 12:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RomanBirdDog

do you guys think the melvins get high? not on the hardcore stuff but bud.   i got a friend who smoked a joint with buzz, just looking for opinions.

Rev. Mike

You do know it's Roman Dog Bird right, not Bird Dog?
And their pot use is all there in the liner notes to Mangled demos, they used to do it.  Buzz has been sober for many years.  Dale drinks.

norecess

Quote from: RomanBirdDog on February 16, 2009, 12:22:57 PM
do you guys think the melvins get high? not on the hardcore stuff but bud.   i got a friend who smoked a joint with buzz, just looking for opinions.

What year was that in?

RomanBirdDog

i know, but i like the way it sounds

my buddy did it like 2-3 years ago, and when i met buzz he seemed to have red eyes and was squinty,   idk but somepeople dont include pot when they say theyr sober

RomanBirdDog

not like i asked him or anything though i can just go by how he seemed

Rev. Mike

Your buddy is full of shit.

RomanBirdDog

has buzz blatanly stated he does not smoke pot?  im not trying to argue or anything im just curious

the ether bunny

time to go digging through the interview vaults. i second the rev. your friend is sharing pipe dreams with you.
he was a mongoloid.

norecess

Quote from: RomanBirdDog on February 16, 2009, 12:40:54 PM
has buzz blatanly stated he does not smoke pot?  im not trying to argue or anything im just curious

He doesn't drink and he doesn't do any form of drugs, except sugar.

I'm not sure about Dale.

Rev. Mike

Quote from: norecess on February 16, 2009, 12:43:57 PM

He doesn't drink and he doesn't do any form of drugs, except sugar.

And instant coffee.
I have also heard/read him ridicule drug use, including pot smoking, the way that only a recovered drug user would.  Speculative on my part granted, but Buzz doe snot suffer fools and that has included stoned concert attendees.

RomanBirdDog

ah ok       just wonderingn    when he stop?   my buddy doenst usually make shit up is why im wondering

the ether bunny

i can imagine buzz enjoying some coffee. ive seen dale with a beer. doesnt mean much though.

i wonder if they would ever think it absurd.... us pondering over their personal lives as such.  :P
he was a mongoloid.

RomanBirdDog

better than [pondering the lives of n sync

___-----_____------_____

Beauty is a Rare Thing - Ornette Coleman

Rev. Mike

The best guess for Buzz getting fully sober is late '92 or early '93 if you want to believe Mark Deutrom.