Sugar Daddy Vinyl x13 - 12" split single releases

Started by jules, December 14, 2011, 09:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

HAZE XXL has posted some details of the upcoming Sugar Daddy releases on vinyl on the AmRep site. So far confirmed to be sharing the vinyl with Melvins are Cows, U-Men, Off, Fucked Up, Mudhoney and Butthole Surfers.

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

oldernie

"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

Captain CoryCory

Welp, that explains the project with OFF! (and likely one OFF! release I'll never, ever be able to get.)

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

perzo)))

Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

Captain CoryCory

Or if we're lucky a finger and a toe!I don't need no stinkin' ring finger!

Godflesh

--- Heavy user ---

Chief Ten Beers

I'd like to see the four remaining slots by either:
Legendary Shack Shakers
Ween(they have a ton of unreleased songs they could throw in)
Buckethead(he could whip something up in 5 minutes and it would rule)
Nomeansno
Hank 3

Not that I'm buying them anyway. I personally don't see the point in this series. It's like collecting baseball cards, more than it is about the music. The CD is good enough for me. In fact the general consensus here seemed to be that Sugar Daddy was a lackluster release compared to Endless Residency.

(((O)))

I've heard that three of them are gonna be..

Hole
Thrones
Howard Stern

:)

black stallion

Quote from: Brian Foy on January 01, 2012, 11:08:12 AM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on January 01, 2012, 10:04:59 AM
I personally don't see the point in this series.

It's about the money.  Once they found out they could milk the collectors with the endless series, the comic book limited sales angle kicks in.  8)

i think you're on to something there
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: )))((( on January 01, 2012, 10:11:37 AM
I've heard that three of them are gonna be..

Hole
Thrones
Howard Stern

:)

Yes :lol:. This would make an awesome cut on a Melvins vinyl b-side:

Larry Fine at Woodstock 3 Stooges Jimi Hendrix Billy West

anaconda

Artwork for the Melvins/U-Men split in this series has been revealed!

GrimReaper

The U-men have been gone for decades. Tom Price went on to form Gas Huffer and they've been defunct for years. Tom has a new band called the Tom Price Desert Classic that plays gigs once in a while in town. His health is one of the reasons Gas Huffer split up. What is the story behind this Melvins/U-men split? Melvins helping out their old friends?