Started by deatheats, July 14, 2015, 12:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Quote from: (the) Razor on August 10, 2015, 05:48:00 AM
Chicken Switch
COD
Prick

I'm a fairweather fan.  :D
I'll bring my Chicken Switch for you next time I pop over.

Captain CoryCory

Not counting all the super-limited stuff...

Deep Six
Ozma on CD (I do want an Ozma CD but without GPT as the bonus tracks)
Singles 1-12 in any format
Millenium Monsterwork (Largely because I did own it once and it isn't great)
Neither Here Nor There (I think one of the shops I go to still has a used copy though...)
Making Love Demos/ Manchild 3
Both of the Jello albums
Melvins Vs. Minneapolis
Endless Residency

ZILLA

Quote from: meezer on July 18, 2015, 01:24:39 AM
Mangled Demos.
I have no Sugar Daddy splits, but I don't care.
I only have 3 Clowns, but some don't interest me.
The End. That would be a nice pickup.

I'll part with my 12" copy of The End
########################################################################################################

meezer

Quote from: meezer on July 18, 2015, 01:45:56 AM
Quote from: homeless_dad on July 18, 2015, 01:30:02 AM
Quote from: meezer on July 18, 2015, 01:24:39 AM
Mangled Demos.
REPENT!!! Ye fiend of those who rock!!
I'm curious to check it out, after learning that I like 10 Songs a lot more than GPT.
Got it last night, thanks to Walsby.

*just putting this all together, finally.

Mangled Demos From 83 - I've owned since it came out.

Making Love Demos - just bought last week.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

black stallion

live album with Fantomas (my least favourite Melvins album) and Sieg Howdy!
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

EGO the Living Planet

Francisco_THF

Well, I don't have in my collection:

- Lysol (I didn't want buy the Eggnog-Lice-All LP reissue, just beacuase I already have Ozma, Eggnog and Bullhead)
- Prick
- Hostile Ambient Takeover

I know they are non-hard-to-find items, actually I've seen those in sites like Amazon and Ebay with regular prices...It's just.. I don't know, I've been buying other stuffs via web.   

(PAUL)

Oh man, you gotta get on Lysol and HAT, like seriously.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Francisco_THF

LuckMach3

Quote from: Francisco_THF on April 08, 2016, 01:50:54 PM
Quote from: (PAUL) on April 08, 2016, 01:34:41 PM

yes, I know  :|

Have you heard them?  In a discography where just about all of their albums have been my favorite at some point those two still stand out as highlights.

Prick is basically a dumb joke but it's a good joke.  I always find myself laughing at how absurd the whole thing is. 
Buttholeman is a power tripping emotional abuser.  He censors my posts and says I need mental health help.  He's a jerk.  Please don't listen to him.  People DO love and respect your opinions.  I'm one of those people.  I love you. PM me if you're stressed.

Start with the following link if you feel sad: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3ZQPezglQ

Ghorn

Francisco_THF

Quote from: LuckMach3 on April 08, 2016, 02:32:52 PM

Have you heard them?  In a discography where just about all of their albums have been my favorite at some point those two still stand out as highlights.

Prick is basically a dumb joke but it's a good joke.  I always find myself laughing at how absurd the whole thing is.

Yes, I've heard them for sure, many times on pirate copies. I don't have them because of multiple facts combination (space/time/money/no-melvins-seller record stores in my city/blah-blah/etcetera)

I think it's time to put those into my purchase priorities...

Stonergrunge

Quote from: Francisco_THF on April 08, 2016, 02:57:32 PM
Quote from: LuckMach3 on April 08, 2016, 02:32:52 PM

Yes, I've heard them for sure, many times on pirate copies. I don't have them because of multiple facts combination (space/time/money/no-melvins-seller record stores in my city/blah-blah/etcetera)

I think it's time to put those into my purchase priorities...

¿Tan malo está Santiago? Al menos las veces que fui pude conseguir material bien interesante: (A) Senile Animal, Nude With Boots, Stoner Witch, el DVD de Fantômas Melvins Big Band, Salad Of A Thousand Delights en DVD... aunque igual ha pasado tiempo y en mi último viaje para el Rockout no compré nada porque con las puras entradas más el pasaje en bus quedé pato. De todos modos, trata de conseguirlos. Hostile Ambient Takeover y Lysol están entre mis discos favoritos de Melvins. Agradece que no vives en Temuco, estarías con depresión.

Is Santiago that bad? at least during my previous trips there I found very cool stuff like: (A) Senile Animal, Nude With Boots, Stoner Witch, Fantômas Melvins Big Band DVD, Salad Of A Thousand Delights DVD... although it's been a while, and during my last trip in 2014 I couldn't buy anything because the two tickets and the bus ticket were too much for my budget. Anyhow, try to find them, those two (HAT and Lysol) are among my favorite Melvins records of all time. And be grateful you don't live in Temuco... man, this place can be very depressing sometimes (almost no record stores here, boys).
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

EGO the Living Planet

Quote from: Francisco_THF on April 08, 2016, 01:32:43 PM

- Lysol (I didn't want buy the Eggnog-Lice-All LP reissue, just beacuase I already have Ozma, Eggnog and Bullhead)
- Prick

I know they are non-hard-to-find items, actually I've seen those in sites like Amazon and Ebay with regular prices...It's just.. I don't know, I've been buying other stuffs via web.

That LP reissue is a big sound quality improvement, if that helps you feel better about spending the cash.

(the) Razor

Quote from: Francisco_THF on April 08, 2016, 01:32:43 PM

- Prick

Buy them now. I'll PM or bump this thread in a few weeks time and if you haven't HAT or Lysol in your possesion, I'll report you and you'll get banned! Those two albums are prerequisites for being able to post on this site.

:lol:
Don't click this