The Melvins - Across the USA in 51 days The Movie!

Started by coodies, November 12, 2019, 09:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilduclo

Quote from: vince furnier on November 16, 2019, 08:21:59 AM
Quote from: Dumpster D on November 14, 2019, 05:56:19 PM
The Melvins should have had their own TV show like the Osbournes did...or maybe more of a variety show featuring different things, skits and animations, Buzz and Dale do great album reviews too.
every couple that does a reality show gets divorced. you think Duzz and Bale have what it takes to last?  :wink: :?: :idea:

:lol:

Dumpster D

Quote from: ilduclo on November 16, 2019, 09:18:46 AM
Quote from: vince furnier on November 16, 2019, 08:21:59 AM
Quote from: Dumpster D on November 14, 2019, 05:56:19 PM
The Melvins should have had their own TV show like the Osbournes did...or maybe more of a variety show featuring different things, skits and animations, Buzz and Dale do great album reviews too.
every couple that does a reality show gets divorced. you think Duzz and Bale have what it takes to last?  :wink: :?: :idea:

:lol:

Buzz was saying like, no divorce-able offences between he and Dale as of yet, the bass players though.  :-k

roman.pig.iron

(the) Melvins "Across The USA In 51 Days: The Movie!"

Premieres Jun 4, 2020  Ipecac Recordings

This week on "Stay-In Cinema" is the Melvins DVD documenting their world-record setting 2012 tour, where they played all 50 states plus Washington DC in 51 days!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siln0lNrqCc

roman.pig.iron

))))((((

Perhaps slightly against my better judgement, im going to watch this one again. I remember even at a mere 51 minutes long, it being kind of painful to watch! Also it always makes me laugh that it's labelled as a "movie". Surely that is totally Melvins tongue in cheek humour. A movie this thing certainly ain't! More of an art-piece documentary really.