First/Favorite Melvins T?

Started by Idlehanz, August 30, 2007, 10:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManWithNoName

I don't own a melvins shirt other than themelvins.net one.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

anaconda

Quote from: brian on August 30, 2007, 11:52:31 PM

My first melvins shirt I think and also my favorite(it doubles as an IQ test)..

I just got what you mean! The smoke blows one way, yet the kite is blowing the other way.

Btw, my favorite:

Greasy Statement

my first was the teeth one from last year's tour. my favourite is the houdini design i grabbed in san fran in july. every time i saw them in toronto they never really had merch. there was a fairly crummy white one with a skull when they were last here. other than that, i can't remember any other designs. of course i didn't catch them a whole whack of times in the mid 90's....

bUTTHOLEmAN

Does anyone have any shirts they'd want to trade?  I'll have to see which ones I've got to trade..
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Idlehanz

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 31, 2007, 05:11:43 PM
Does anyone have any shirts they'd want to trade?  I'll have to see which ones I've got to trade..
Yea, but they're not Melvins shirts......

hagus667

my first was this one:

here it is being modeled by some douchebag back in '95 (face removed to protect the innocent):

I think my favorite may be the octopus shirt. 
"I don't think I should be playing with these medium strings. I need light gauge if I'm gonna thrash!"

mopafeena

Quote from: Idlehanz on August 31, 2007, 01:23:38 AM
Quote from: mopafeena on August 31, 2007, 01:08:14 AM
Quote from: Idlehanz on August 31, 2007, 01:00:27 AM
Quote from: mopafeena on August 31, 2007, 12:58:45 AM
This one was my first (i think):

but i think my favourite of the ones i've got is the 20th Aniv one.
The dog crap one?
yep.
I remeber buying that one at the merch stand.  I asked for a dog shit in an XL. Tosh laughed.
:lol: :lol:
Quote from: glen on August 31, 2007, 09:56:12 AM

my first.   except mine is a white shirt with red ink.

as far as favorites... its a close race between this one and Happy Halloween Bitch.
Ah, i really really want that one. I've been searching for a while.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

(PAUL)

My first was the evil nun one, I still have it but it's pretty beat up. My favorite is the one with the skeleton on the front and on the back it says

Q: Why did the metalhead cross the road
A: Because he's a gullible moron who will buy anything with skulls on it.

I wore that so much it's pretty much all faded and full of holes now, but I can't bear to throw it out.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Michael

My first was the Kozik Nun bought back in the mid-90's.  My favorite is a limited edition (they claimed at the merch table that only about 30 were made) by Essential Monsters of a silkscreened beetle with MELVINS over it (subliminal message???).  It's black with grey writing.  I bought it at the Great American Music Hall about four or five years ago.  It came with this cool tag of authenticity.  I have only washed it thrice.

Here is a shot of me rocking the threads: http://bp3.blogger.com/_8izQmqpjE9c/RmVDXOVUlGI/AAAAAAAAA0I/NUch5XgZn7g/s1600-h/mikey.jpg

Billy Fish

I think the melvins shirts are better than the music.
maybe they should stick with that?

anaconda

Billy Fish

anaconda

i knew it was you. talk to the hand :o