Basses Loaded

Started by Feast On Me, June 10, 2015, 04:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

Quote from: Oscar on August 07, 2016, 03:19:07 PM
In a recent interview, Buzzo mentioned that the first section of Planet Destructo has been around since Mark was in the band. Makes sense, feel-wise.

that's true, i can remeber when they played that part of the song. it was the time when they played two sets, one with Buzz on bass and Mark on guitar
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

oldies radio

All analog. Reel to reel. Fab Four. Little Deuce Coupe. Under My Thumb. Who's better than the Funk Brothers? No one!

jules

GrimReaper

いいえ、結構です

meezer

Over a year without a single post. This album kinda went away fast.  :D
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

))))((((

Quote from: meezer on November 11, 2017, 08:54:46 AM
This album kinda went away fast.
Perhaps because of the way they had some of the songs released ages before in the form of EP's, it's hard for me to think of this as an album. Or at least a cohesive one anyway.

POOP GRENADE

Quote from: ))))(((( on November 11, 2017, 09:01:04 AM
Quote from: meezer on November 11, 2017, 08:54:46 AM
This album kinda went away fast.
Perhaps because of the way they had some of the songs released ages before in the form of EP's, it's hard for me to think of this as an album. Or at least a cohesive one anyway.

I agree with this and see it as more of a b-side compilation covering 2012-2016.

meezer

To be fair it only went 10 months without a post in the album discussion thread

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

GrimReaper

I've been listening to it a lot for a few weeks. After the US portion of the tour I got it out and it's been back in rotation so to speak.

johnnyg

I definitely dig this album and still rock it on the reg. I think because the band puts out so much material, it's hard for older stuff to stay "in discussion."

GrimReaper

Quote from: johnnyg on November 12, 2017, 12:56:54 PM
I definitely dig this album and still rock it on the reg. I think because the band puts out so much material, it's hard for older stuff to stay "in discussion."

Word.