MELVINS/Void Manes

Started by glen, January 26, 2014, 01:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

))))((((

I see the CD version includes the two flexi songs but removes Heathen Earth and Subhuman that were on the vinyl. That's a shame.

Adrenaline
Eye Be Emm
Zyklon B Zombie
Semi Annual Report
Sic Sick 60's
Hot On The Heels Of Love
31 Jazz Funk Flavors
Discipline
Maggot Life
Hamburger Lady
A88A
Discipline 23

Stonergrunge

Jesus, that was a massacre!!  :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: I only wanted to order the cheapy CD and that one is still available, thank goodness...

By the way, according to the website, the cheapy CD doesn't include "Heathen Earth" and "Subhuman", I wonder if those are the same versions that we already know from ELS and the Throbbing Gristle 7".
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

PepsiMike

Quote from: John Schuller on June 25, 2023, 12:07:58 PM

How many records a second did the Melvins just sell?
Two records per second, just counting the silver version.
Minimum $156 per second, for two minutes.

))))((((

Quote from: Stonergrunge on June 25, 2023, 12:16:03 PM
By the way, according to the website, the cheapy CD doesn't include "Heathen Earth" and "Subhuman", I wonder if those are the same versions that we already know from ELS and the Throbbing Gristle 7".
I'd like to know that too. I have a feeling they will be.

Stonergrunge

Quote from: ))))(((( on June 25, 2023, 12:18:25 PM

I hope so.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

>>>JZS<<<

:banana::ohsnap::banana::ohsnap::banana::ohsnap::banana: THROBBING MELVANES No-No HOLE :banana::ohsnap::banana::ohsnap::banana::ohsnap::banana:

K4rJ4kC

Quote from: Stonergrunge on June 25, 2023, 12:20:35 PM
Quote from: ))))(((( on June 25, 2023, 12:18:25 PM

I hope so.

Probably, seeing as "Heathen Earth" is actually a TG album and not a track like Buzz explained in a interview around ELS release IIRC.

Von_Grip

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on June 25, 2023, 12:24:20 PM
                                                                                                           :banana::ohsnap::banana::ohsnap::banana::ohsnap::banana: THROBBING MELVANES No-No HOLE :banana::ohsnap::banana::ohsnap::banana::ohsnap::banana:

annnd the award 🏆goes to....>>>JZS<<<  :lol: :lol:
"im ol' south!"

John Schuller

Quote from: PepsiMike on June 25, 2023, 12:16:43 PM
Quote from: John Schuller on June 25, 2023, 12:07:58 PM

How many records a second did the Melvins just sell?
Two records per second, just counting the silver version.
Minimum $156 per second, for two minutes.

Damn!!!!

Von_Grip

anyone else think these would go as FAST as they did?????
"im ol' south!"

PepsiMike

Quote from: laptop sorcery on June 25, 2023, 01:06:51 PM
anyone else think these would go as FAST as they did?????
No, honestly thought the silver versions would stick around for a few more minutes.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: laptop sorcery on June 25, 2023, 12:31:39 PM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on June 25, 2023, 12:24:20 PM

annnd the award 🏆goes to....>>>JZS<<<  :lol: :lol:
Thank you, thank you.
Got real lucky this time.

PepsiMike

Quote from: ))))(((( on June 20, 2023, 12:59:03 PM
One last thing!!! Who's the bassist??? Is there a bassist or just Buzz, Dale and Void Manes???
The more I think about it, Steven probably isn't on this. Toshi might be?

))))((((

Quote from: PepsiMike on June 25, 2023, 04:10:35 PM
One last thing!!! Who's the bassist??? Is there a bassist or just Buzz, Dale and Void Manes???
I've long thought there was no bassist at all on this. I mean we heard about this in 2014 so that's a bit before Steven. Then if this Heathen Earth track is the same that is one Everybody Loves Sausages then that makes the session recording even older than that! One other thing is the in studio photos that are posted. There is no bassist present. Only Buzz, Toshi and (presumably) Void Manes. Not even DALE!!! Could this be the very first Melvins album WITHOUT Dale!!!!?!?!?

Just noticed on the back of this it lists a number of songs that all appear on the new album - HEATHEN EARTH + HAMBURGER LADY + SUBHUMAN + HOT ON THE HEELS OF LOVE + ADRENALINE + DISCIPLINE + ZYKLON B ZOMBIE

John Schuller

Quote from: PepsiMike on June 25, 2023, 04:10:35 PM

That is my guess - based on the photo with Buzz, Dale and Toshi with the lightning bolts on them.