HAT B-Sides

Started by Helen83, March 11, 2020, 01:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Quote from: GiveMe45 on December 13, 2020, 12:24:35 PM
I don't know, I still get just as nervous as the first time I was with a girl when these special releases go live
I must admit I get a tightening in my chest that I imagine angina is like every Sunday at the same time. I'm worried about JZS. Maybe we should've sent him a reminder.

Von_Grip

Quote from: jules on December 13, 2020, 12:26:23 PM
I don't know, I still get just as nervous as the first time I was with a girl when these special releases go live
I must admit I get a tightening in my chest that I imagine angina is like every Sunday at the same time. I'm worried about JZS. Maybe we should've sent him a reminder.

man my heart rate sky rockets minutes before in anticipation- what a rush, and i thought mondo drops got me going, they have nothing on shoxop
"im ol' south!"

Von_Grip

even more so this morning when i received an unexpected doorbell ring about a min before they went live..was like whoever this can f off for like 2 more min
"im ol' south!"

jules

Quote from: laptop sorcery on December 13, 2020, 02:52:50 PM
even more so this morning when i received an unexpected doorbell ring about a min before they went live..was like whoever this can f off for like 2 more min
Whoa, bollocks to that! Where's your emergency 'Back in 2 Minutes' sign?

GiveMe45

This is actually a good analogy.  First time I was with a girl I was beyond nervous.  At first I probably put too much in the cart too fast so I cleared out and started over.  Along the way I probably pushed some wrong buttons and then it was over and done with before I knew it.

Von_Grip

Quote from: GiveMe45 on December 13, 2020, 04:01:39 PM
This is actually a good analogy.  First time I was with a girl I was beyond nervous.  At first I probably put too much in the cart too fast so I cleared out and started over.  Along the way I probably pushed some wrong buttons and then it was over and done with before I knew it.

yea, solid analogy
"im ol' south!"

Von_Grip

Quote from: jules on December 13, 2020, 03:03:38 PM
Quote from: laptop sorcery on December 13, 2020, 02:52:50 PM
even more so this morning when i received an unexpected doorbell ring about a min before they went live..was like whoever this can f off for like 2 more min...or not at all
Whoa, bollocks to that! Where's your emergency 'Back in 2 Minutes' sign?
lol   :D
"im ol' south!"

jules

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 30, 2020, 12:56:20 PM
The completists are going to have to buy two sets to get every variant!  :shock:
Hopefully this was the same for everybody, but the three I got had three different coloured backs with all matching numbers. That was very cool of Haze/Rob.