King Buzzo&Trevor Dunn on tour 2024

Started by black stallion, January 22, 2024, 09:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

anyone feeling froggy enough to take a WAG at a setlist?

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Nizamark

is buzz gonna be all acoustic or will it be more like melvins lite sans drums?

))))((((

Quote from: Nizamark on February 01, 2024, 06:28:39 PM
is buzz gonna be all acoustic or will it be more like melvins lite sans drums?
In the promotion for the tour, i read somewhere that it is Buzz on acoustic and Trevor on his standup bass. So i imagine that will be all. A pretty stripped back show and similar to the KingDunn material. It would be cool if they added some electronic elements like with Gift Of Sacrifice though.

Bigval

In this Mr. Bungle interview Trevor Dunn mentions a bit about his tour with Buzz later this year:

QuoteComparing the 5 dates of this Australian tour to the 45 US shows Dunn will be playing on an upcoming acoustic tour with Melvins frontman Buzz Osborne to support their 2020 collaboration 'Gift Of Sacrifice', Trevor describes the latter as "gruelling".

"We're gonna be in a van, there's only gonna be three people; it's gonna be me and Buzz, and we're gonna have one crew guy with us. I'm psyching myself for it already, 'cause it's gonna be long and hard, and I'm playing upright bass, which is physically much more challenging for me.

"Mr. Bungle is kind of at this level now where we're staying in nice hotels and we've got a five-person crew. It's cush as it's ever been for us, which is great."

https://scenestr.com.au/music/the-raging-wrath-of-the-new-mr-bungle-descends-on-australia-20240202

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

jules

Just in case you wanted to know the venues:

Live Dates From King Buzzo:
1st October – Bristol, UK – The Exchange
3rd October – Edinburgh, UK – Caves
4th October – Newcastle, UK – The Cluny
5th October – Glasgow, UK – Mono
6th October – Leeds, UK – Boom
8th October – Manchester, UK – Deaf Institute
9th October – Birmingham, UK – Hare & Hounds
10th October – Norwich, UK – Waterfront Studio
11th October – Brighton, UK – Dust
13th October – Amsterdam, NL – Paradiso Tht
14th October – Cologne, DE – Gebaude 9
15th October – Antwerp, BE – Trix
16th October – Berlin, DE – Frannz
17th October – Leipzig, DE – Ut Connewitz
19th October – Warsaw, PL – Niebo
20th October – Krakow, PL – Kwadrat
21st October – Vienna, AT – Arena (Small Hall)
22nd October – Zagreb, HR – Vintage Industrial Bar
24th October – Rome, IT – Largo
25th October – Milan, IT – Santeria
26th October – Zurich, CH – Bogen F
27th October – Geneva, CH – Ptr/L'usine
28th October – Paris, FR – Maroquinerie
29th October – Lille, FR – Le Grand Mix
31st October – London, UK – Dingwalls

Stonergrunge

And still no south american tour dates  :(
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Alex-

))))((((

Just seen the email announcing this European tour. In the blurb i was surprised to read that Riverworm Records (which released the 2nd KingDunn EP) was formed by Trevor!! Now i can see why it was released with them.

Dumpster D

The Haze Artwork on the main page here is some of the best artwork I've ever seen!!!

I like it more than I like the restored Monkey christ 'Fresco'

Von_Grip

Quote from: Dumpster D on February 26, 2024, 11:27:44 PMThe Haze Artwork on the main page here is some of the best artwork I've ever seen!!!

I like it more than I like the restored Monkey christ 'Fresco'

hell yeah
"im ol' south!"

))))((((

I'm really curious to see what material they actually play on this tour. Whether it will be mainly Buzzo solo songs with added Dunn or the KingDunn tracks and some improv or something. Probably a couple of Melvins tracks too i bet.

vince furnier

Quote from: ))))(((( on April 04, 2024, 12:01:27 PMI'm really curious to see what material they actually play on this tour. Whether it will be mainly Buzzo solo songs with added Dunn or the KingDunn tracks and some improv or something. Probably a couple of Melvins tracks too i bet.
i hope they play TMKA stuff as well as stuff from all 3 King/ Dunn releases and maybe some Melvins stuff. mainly hoping it isn't a short set. and some jamming with Pinkus would be excellent.
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery