Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

Quote from: norecess on June 05, 2011, 07:35:31 AM

* ah yeah, aerosmith.
yep! Tom Hamilton, Aerosmith's bassist
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

the ether bunny

Quote from: black stallion on May 26, 2011, 07:46:27 AM

dude, i forgot all about this picture! it was my desktop image for quite a while several years ago....
he was a mongoloid.

black stallion

m3kcomp

I want Buzz to teach my nephews arts and crafts!

anaconda

Angus Khan

...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

black stallion

buzz with dale's hair is fucking creepy

John Schuller

rules - putting on fb now

AxelFoley

It strikes me for the first time now that Buzz And Dale have the exact same torsos  :shock:

jules

Quote from: AxelFoley on June 09, 2011, 04:56:44 AM
It strikes me for the first time now that Buzz And Dale have the exact same torsos  :shock:
Maybe they were photoshopped BEFORE the photo was taken. Now they've been photoshopped back to the original. Come to think of it, I've never seen them both together at the same time..... :-k

EvilNewWarGod

Quote from: (((the))) )))((( on June 06, 2011, 09:25:06 AM
STAR TREK!!!!  :o

Also looks to me like Buzz did all the glueing and folding of the cardboard while the others probably watched.  :lol: Gotta say i love the fact that they make these in the hotel rooms rather than at home. Saves on the electric.  :-$

Hell, to me that in itself is worth the $50 price tag. They are the only band I listen to(or can think of) that would do that for a limited edition cd set.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

3d-alex

Buzzo with Hazelmyer, Greg Gutfeld and  Ann Coulter (!)

Mad Arab

Thats funny. Ann Coulter of all people. She's the most punk rock conservative today. Angers more people than Sarah Palin unintentionally does.