The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

Quote from: jules on March 22, 2024, 08:35:57 AMif there's anything you want that's not listed.

How much for OldErnie? if he's not past his best before date yet.

djc2982

I just picked up the below poster and wanted to know if anyone could give me a little background on it. The date and locations are there but I really want to know which signature belongs to whom in the band. I believe it is: Buzz, Dale, Coady and (obviously) Jared, but wanted to confirm.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/126391176147

Apologies if this is a little off topic....although I might part with the poster if the right offer were made.

DC.

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: djc2982 on April 04, 2024, 07:51:01 PMI just picked up the below poster and wanted to know if anyone could give me a little background on it. The date and locations are there but I really want to know which signature belongs to whom in the band. I believe it is: Buzz, Dale, Coady and (obviously) Jared, but wanted to confirm.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/126391176147

Apologies if this is a little off topic....although I might part with the poster if the right offer were made.

DC.

HaHa! I got that one too. Can't remember if it's signed tho? Below Jared, left to right - Coady, Dale, Buzz
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Mount Ambulance

It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

FartLips

helped a friend of mine do some painting. she gave me an original Melvins Fiend Club shirt in return. i don't think i can keep it. :lol:
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: