Melvins Videos Thread (and much more)

Started by norecess, July 26, 2007, 12:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amazonAMAZON

So cool to see this. I love Gary doing weird lap slide and Roy playing Arp.

Part of me wants to go through and match the clips to the songs they come from. Most of this felt unfamiliar even after having just listened to the album not long ago.

moose

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on April 17, 2024, 10:42:40 PMSo cool to see this. I love Gary doing weird lap slide and Roy playing Arp.

Part of me wants to go through and match the clips to the songs they come from. Most of this felt unfamiliar even after having just listened to the album not long ago.
At least one of the bits with Gary on slide guitar is from the Helms Alee split.
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

))))((((

Quote from: moose on April 18, 2024, 07:07:05 PMAt least one of the bits with Gary on slide guitar is from the Helms Alee split.
Correct. Plus i heard drums parts from Working The Ditch and Pain Equals Funny.

John Schuller

Buzzo's hair with blurred background on Zoom rules!!!

))))((((

Interesting that Buzz says he wants to continue doing long opening songs on the albums! Also that they plan to do some shows with Dale and Coady towards the end of THIS year.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards