Slithering Slaughter

Started by jules, March 06, 2021, 09:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jozzy

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on April 12, 2021, 04:47:16 PM
I am fine with waiting for the $5 CD, or else a later factory version or a marked down "bent corner" one for 30-ish. That's what I did for Mullet, and the re-found Sabbath single.
I got online at the time of sale yesterday, saw they were sold out. Even if they were there, I wouldn't have paid $50 for it.

I believe there will be factory editions.

GiveMe45

Haha!  There's already one up on eBay for $175.

Can't wait to see if some eBay pirate tries to put up Thud

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Stonergrunge on April 12, 2021, 09:20:43 AM
Holy fuck, $50 bucks for just one 10" vinyl plus an entire 3 set for $150... and everything sold out in less than five minutes. How can anyone explain that considering the huge amount of people who have lost their jobs all over the world?
Maybe people think they can make money on them via ebay?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Tobias

This sounds great! I didn't think Honey Bucket could work acoustically but it sounds great.
Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

))))((((

Quote from: Tobias on April 16, 2021, 05:55:33 PM
This sounds great! I didn't think Honey Bucket could work acoustically but it sounds great.
I didn't doubt it for a minute! How about the other tracks? Is this 'Outside Chance' one the old cover song we expected to hear?

GiveMe45

Quote from: GiveMe45 on April 14, 2021, 09:07:12 PM

Others up on eBay.  How do you come up with a price of $134.16?  Why the 16 cents??

Dumpster D

Quote from: GiveMe45 on April 16, 2021, 09:41:16 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on April 14, 2021, 09:07:12 PM

Others up on eBay.  How do you come up with a price of $134.16?  Why the 16 cents??

It's just an arbitrary number to make it sound more official.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tobias

Quote from: ))))(((( on April 16, 2021, 07:25:21 PM
Quote from: Tobias on April 16, 2021, 05:55:33 PM
I didn't doubt it for a minute! How about the other tracks? Is this 'Outside Chance' one the old cover song we expected to hear?

Yea Outside Chance is the Turtles cover
Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

Stonergrunge

oh yes, I noticed by the photos posted on instagram that many people have already listened to the ep.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

dirtmerchant

Got my set, numbered 45. Surprised they did so many as a set. I'm glad they did though otherwise I'd prob not have it lol. Anyone have a higher number than that on the sets, anyone know how many they do?

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: dirtmerchant on April 18, 2021, 12:19:19 PM
Got my set, numbered 45. Surprised they did so many as a set. I'm glad they did though otherwise I'd prob not have it lol. Anyone have a higher number than that on the sets, anyone know how many they do?
Most likely 50
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

moose

Kevin's bassline on Up the Dumper is better. Bye!
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

black stallion

Quote from: moose on April 19, 2021, 07:47:18 PM
Kevin's bassline on Up the Dumper is better. Bye!

eh eh, no doubt about that
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

GiveMe45

Quote from: dirtmerchant on April 18, 2021, 12:19:19 PM
Maybe they don't do the sets in consecutive numbers and just grab random numbers.  I've always thought maybe there were a max of 10 sets.  I really doubt they would do 45 of the sets and only have 55 for individual purchase.  Yes, we're all crazy and snatch these up fast but all the stories I've heard of people trying to get one of the sets usually say they're gone in less than a minute.  I could be totally wrong.  I tried for a set only once and they were gone in 30 seconds.  I was lucky to back out real quick and get a single copy.

Oh and obey my screen name!  I want your 45 😉

PepsiMike