Ministry Tour Merch

Started by jules, March 03, 2022, 12:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Please post details and photos of any Melvins merch you see at the table this tour.

johnnyg

I'm very excited for this tour. In the interview with Al Jourgenson, buzz says they only played one show in two years. That's insane for the melvins!

John Schuller

I really hope I can get into the Seattle show!

dirtmerchant

Tried to post a picture but I can't figure out how to do it on here haha. According to the merch_report Instagram page they only have one shirt. Bummer. But...it will be the least amount I've ever spent at a Melvin's show.

black stallion

now we need to see a pic of that shirt  :excited: :D
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

vince furnier

according to a guy on the fb group, in Cleveland they had the devil head shirt and said it was cash only.

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

black stallion

damn, Ministry got a lot of merch
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

>>>JZS<<<

Some venues want to take a cut of the merch and Melvins don't play that.
That shirt would be $25-$30 tops at Ottobar(Baltimore).
I'm really hoping the show this Sunday, (Baltimore SoundStage) has some bad ass Haze & Mackie
Art editions 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

dirtmerchant

Quote from: vince furnier on March 05, 2022, 05:22:07 AM
according to a guy on the fb group, in Cleveland they had the devil head shirt and said it was cash only.

It's a different looking  shirt than this one. It is a red devil/demon tho. 😂

vince furnier

Quote from: dirtmerchant on March 05, 2022, 12:55:41 PM

It's a different looking  shirt than this one. It is a red devil/demon tho. 😂
ok. it was a guess on my part.  :lol:
Krampus?  :-k
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Chief Ten Beers

You mean Columbus? Cleveland show hasn't happened yet. I've wanted that See You In Hell shirt for awhile now. Not sure about $40 for it though. I just got in the mail today the Haze art "Melvins 83" shirt from BiFocal Media. Pretty fuckin' cool. Another new year, another new Melvins shirt. :D

vince furnier

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on March 05, 2022, 04:11:49 PM

You mean Columbus? Cleveland show hasn't happened yet. I've wanted that See You In Hell shirt for awhile now. Not sure about $40 for it though. I just got in the mail today the Haze art "Melvins 83" shirt from BiFocal Media. Pretty fuckin' cool. Another new year, another new Melvins shirt. :D
look, i can be wrong about all kindsa shit at the same time. don't overthink it!  :wink:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

PepsiMike

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!