Buzzo's band with the guy from Brutal Truth

Started by beto brasil's cousin, December 05, 2003, 08:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grindfag

Quote from: eYeAriWell golly gee! Mick hasn't been in Napalm for years? No shit man.
seeing as how he left back in '91, formed Scorn with Nick Bullen, broke that up and started Lull. Also spending time working with Mr. John Zorn and Mr. Bill Laswell in Painkiller. But he's not in THAT group anymore either. And let's see, that would also explain Danny Herrera's presance in Napalm Death since the Utopia Banished album wouldn't it? But guess what, whether or not he is still the band is not the issue, he WAS in Napalm Death, for a number of years, 5 me thinks, and my comment reflects that.

If I really felt like being a prick, this is what I'd write:

"I feel like adding that Kevin Sharp isn't in Brutal truth anymore since they disbanded. He was singing for Damaged, but only recorded an album with them (Purified in pain)."

Reverend Ebeneezer

You could also point out that it's "methinks" not "me thinks" if you were being really arsy Grindfag...
Don't cut me!DON'T CUT ME!
-Thrones, Simon Legree live...

spud boy

Quote from: Grindfag

If I really felt like being a prick, this is what I'd write:

"I feel like adding that Kevin Sharp isn't in Brutal truth anymore since they disbanded. He was singing for Damaged, but only recorded an album with them (Purified in pain)."

Ohh is it my turn to be a prick?... Kevin did play a bunch of live shows in Damaged as well.