Started by Stonergrunge, July 16, 2019, 03:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

FartLips

went to Columbus. snagged a melkross tour shirt and a compressimiser. #005.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

jonE5

Quote from: Mount Ambulance on October 07, 2019, 10:21:57 AM
My good buddy who lives in Ithaca just texted me ...

"Whoa! Just realized Melvins/Red Kross are playing Syracuse tonight! Gotta go!"

hahaha ... hope he has fun

I was there last night. Awesome show!

First time seeing them in Syracuse... (I always go to Boston or NYC depending on what night the show falls on.)

Venue was pretty small which was great and it seemed to be only about 1/2-3/4 full  :shock:

Was able to get right up front and watch comfortably without much nonsense.

I truly love the set list they are playing right now. So freaking good..

dirtmerchant

Quote from: jonE5 on October 08, 2019, 07:24:50 AM

First time seeing them in Syracuse... (I always go to Boston or NYC depending on what night the show falls on.)

Venue was pretty small which was great and it seemed to be only about 1/2-3/4 full  :shock:

What's left on the merch table as far as records go? I've heard a lot has sold out.  I haven't seen a picture lately. I'm seeing them next week. Hoping they restock on some stuff in NC or GA

booji

In Boston: War Pussy, Bride of Crankenstein, 4 Sugar Daddy splits, 3 Honky, Beer Hippy, Buzzo 10", Escape from Hollywood, Blue Sabbath. Two shirts: Bullhead and Melvins/Red Kross

booji

Also, PAT letterpress and Crystal Fairy vintage sleeve

booji

dirtmerchant

Quote from: booji on October 08, 2019, 07:03:14 PM
In Boston: War Pussy, Bride of Crankenstein, 4 Sugar Daddy splits, 3 Honky, Beer Hippy, Buzzo 10", Escape from Hollywood, Blue Sabbath. Two shirts: Bullhead and Melvins/Red Kross

Thanks! Honky sleeves the Haze editions? Bride of crankenstein, war pussy, and beer hippy huh? That's weird. Haven't seen those available in a long time.

booji

Yes - green, black and pink Haze editions. Also, forgot to mention the Toshi "Lick My Balls" EP  :)

jonE5

Quote from: dirtmerchant on October 08, 2019, 10:11:18 PM
Quote from: booji on October 08, 2019, 07:03:14 PM

Thanks! Honky sleeves the Haze editions? Bride of crankenstein, war pussy, and beer hippy huh? That's weird. Haven't seen those available in a long time.

Yeah, was surprised to be able to score a Black Haze edition of Honky (had a hard time deciding between that and the pink one..)

Was surprised that they didn't have the new Ipecac Maggot/Bootlicker -Which I haven't grabbed yet cause I was planning on it when I saw them.

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: jonE5 on October 08, 2019, 07:24:50 AM

yeah my bud says Melvins were great as always. He's one of the dudes I've been going to Melvins shows with since 1990. We've seen a shit tonne together over the years. But now he lives in the States and gets to way more of them than I do ... jerk.
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

Chief Ten Beers

Yep, Syracuse show was epic :D  Bought a ticket no prob @ box office an hour before doors opened. 5th time seeing them w/ Steve. I honestly thought Pinkus was on board for this tour too like last year. Was surprised that he wasn't there. Great setlist, had a nice flow. Surprised that the 2-3 songs from Death have been dropped from setlist, and nothing from PAT. Those were all really good live in '17/'18.
Merch was pretty thin, unless you're into the uber ltd pricey handmade Melvins LPs. I don't care to purchase any of that. I wanted the new Bullhead shirt, but they were out of XLs. There was one XL Melvins/ReddKross tour shirt left. I let someone else get it. I just grabbed the tour CD, and the new Conan Neutron/Dale Crover Band split 10", for 10 bucks. DCB plays a Who medley. =D>

Predmore

Did they do anything different for the Syracuse show?

jonE5

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on October 09, 2019, 06:22:53 PM
Yep, Syracuse show was epic :D  Bought a ticket no prob @ box office an hour before doors opened. 5th time seeing them w/ Steve. I honestly thought Pinkus was on board for this tour too like last year. Was surprised that he wasn't there. Great setlist, had a nice flow. Surprised that the 2-3 songs from Death have been dropped from setlist, and nothing from PAT. Those were all really good live in '17/'18.
Merch was pretty thin, unless you're into the uber ltd pricey handmade Melvins LPs. I don't care to purchase any of that. I wanted the new Bullhead shirt, but they were out of XLs. There was one XL Melvins/ReddKross tour shirt left. I let someone else get it. I just grabbed the tour CD, and the new Conan Neutron/Dale Crover Band split 10", for 10 bucks. DCB plays a Who medley. =D>

Would have loved to said Hi. Never met you. Was actually looking around trying to figure out who if anyone was a board member.
( but obviously have no idea what anyone looks like. So that was basically impossible)

Dumpster D

Quote from: jonE5 on October 10, 2019, 05:39:36 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on October 09, 2019, 06:22:53 PM

Would have loved to said Hi. Never met you. Was actually looking around trying to figure out who if anyone was a board member.
( but obviously have no idea what anyone looks like. So that was basically impossible)

I'm sad I missed the show.  :(