HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE READ!!

Started by Vcavallo, October 20, 2005, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anaconda

I chalk it up to alot of school work on Vinny's part

Chomas

he had the whole semester break though, and lets face it he couldve had it done in a half hour, not that I care, but don't make excuses for him...  :wink:

mopafeena

www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

glen

I kinda have to agree with change on this one.  just read the title of this thread. it's pretty obvious vin was very excited about this and, without question, we were all very excited to see it.   maybe I am out of line here but vinny has had ample time to get this done.

although I really don't want to give up hope because I REALLY want to see this interview,   I am really beginning to doubt that it will ever be seen.  I must admit that is a little disappointing.
I recall MANY offers from people around here to help him get this posted. I hope at some point vinny breaks down and takes someone up on one of these offers. it seems doubtful vin is going to get this done on his own.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

CaptainPungent

Chomas

well just so he knows Im still pulling for him to post it, and I dont think anyone would be mad at him if he never even did, but it would be nice if he posted it....

glen

Quote from: change&suffocation on February 01, 2006, 11:12:29 AM
well just so he knows Im still pulling for him to post it, and I dont think anyone would be mad at him if he never even did, but it would be nice if he posted it....

again,  I agree with change.  I think you sum the situation up pretty well.
how can you dislike vin?  it's much funner to "hold his dick" (GOD!! I WILL NOT let go of that!).

I still want to see the damn interview though.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Rex Irae

Lets phone him and when he answers play the intro to "Anal Satan", then hang up and repeat as necessary.

He'll understand.

klump

my nipples are still bursting with desire  :lol:

thegrumpylilhermit

Quote from: anaconda on January 31, 2006, 06:35:30 PM
I chalk it up to alot of school work on Vinny's part

i chalk it up to the excessive smot-poking.

rhett E rock

Quote from: trespasser on February 01, 2006, 06:07:47 PM
Lets phone him and when he answers play the intro to "Anal Satan", then hang up and repeat as necessary.

He'll understand.

funny you mention that.  i used to call people up when i was in Middle School and prank call them with that song going on ALL THE TIME.  it was great.

Rex Irae

Quote from: rhett E rock on February 01, 2006, 07:38:51 PM
Quote from: trespasser on February 01, 2006, 06:07:47 PM

He'll understand.

funny you mention that.  i used to call people up when i was in Middle School and prank call them with that song going on ALL THE TIME.  it was great.

:lol:

glen

HEY!!   what happened to "let's make this the longest thread ever"?
your not chickening out are you?

come on!!  let's get back at it.

Chomas

Joe Deutrom

And now the moment you all have been waiting for:

The Vinny Cavallo Interview W/ Melvins' Buzz Osborne

Vinny: What's up?

Buzz: What's up?

Vinny: Nothing much. My next question is: What's up?

Buzz: What's up? Well gotta go. Have fun.