Nude With Boots

Started by Jaron, March 27, 2008, 11:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

and now for some good news.

my extremely shakey and questionable resources tell me that Shatz is correct.
this is the album cover for Nude With Boots:

I like it.  cuz that looks just like my little doggie. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

bUTTHOLEmAN

Yes! the melvins with no the are back!

That looks like a really small dog..I bet its mean.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

I am the Sun

Where'd you find that picture? I couldn't find it on the Ipecac page

glen

my dog is mean.  he'll kick your ass.   he'll kick anyone's ass.

I'm starting to think I scared everyone away from this thread.  :twisted:
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

spunkmonkey

Quote from: glen on April 10, 2008, 02:28:07 PM
my dog is mean.  he'll kick your ass.   he'll kick anyone's ass.

I'm starting to think I scared everyone away from this thread.  :twisted:

You or your dog don't scare me, tough guy.

bathroom creep

Quote from: glen on April 10, 2008, 02:20:52 PM
and now for some good news.

my extremely shakey and questionable resources tell me that Shatz is correct.
this is the album cover for Nude With Boots:

Really? What kind of resources do you mean, if I may ask? I can't find it on Ipecac. Damn, I'm really excited about the album cover as you can see, so please tell me if it's true. And will there be no album title on it?
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

Jaron

Hey, I started this thread so if one of you administrators would like me to delete it so we can keep the "secret" (it's apparent now) I'll delete it so that no one looses their site or gets in trouble or something. Let me know. Majority rules.

glen

Quote from: bathroom creep on April 10, 2008, 03:20:19 PM
What kind of resources do you mean, if I may ask? I can't find it on Ipecac.

its not on ipecac.cooooooommmmm,               per say.
but it is publicly posted on the internet.

bathroom creep

Quote from: glen on April 10, 2008, 03:28:53 PM
Quote from: bathroom creep on April 10, 2008, 03:20:19 PM
What kind of resources do you mean, if I may ask? I can't find it on Ipecac.

its not on ipecac.cooooooommmmm,               per say.
but it is publicly posted on the internet.

Shatz said something about the pic being on the Ipecac promo page or something.

You know, the internet is big and I'm not very good at searching/finding stuff, so I guess I'll just believe you for now.
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

spunkmonkey

Can't wait to get home from work and spank it to the album cover pic.

Leroy

Does that song have good riffs?

Jozz

Quote from: spunkmonkey on April 10, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
Can't wait to get home from work and spank it to the album cover pic.

:lol: THAT made me laugh.

cheeseburger

Quote from: TGH on April 10, 2008, 12:56:31 PM
Quote from: glen on April 10, 2008, 11:36:49 AM

oh yeah... one more thing.  if you DID yank it from somebody you might not want to namedrop that person and implicate them in the sharing of an illegal file.

This is probably the most important thing in the thread.
no shit... #-o. dumb asses, both of ya.

rimb

Oh, come on.  It's two months until the album is officially released - do you really expect everyone to keep quiet about it until then?   It certainly didn't happen with A Senile Animal when that leaked.

Here's the album art on ipecac.com - http://www.ipecac.com/promo/minis/105mini.jpg

Ipecac should look to the future in the way Radiohead and NIN have done (and yes, many others before them) and post some sort of early & cheap version of the album (and other Ipecac releases) online for sale as a digital download.  They have the internet savy fanbase to do this successfully.

As for Nude With Boots, I'm enjoying it so far - especially the 70s rock vibe.

el_Raderino

Quote from: rimb_38 on April 10, 2008, 03:58:00 PM
Oh, come on.  It's two months until the album is officially released - do you really expect everyone to keep quiet about it until then?   It certainly didn't happen with A Senile Animal when that leaked.

Here's the album art on ipecac.com - http://www.ipecac.com/promo/minis/105mini.jpg

Ipecac should look to the future in the way Radiohead and NIN have done (and yes, many others before them) and post some sort of early & cheap version of the album (and other Ipecac releases) online for sale as a digital download.  They have the internet savy fanbase to do this successfully.

As for Nude With Boots, I'm enjoying it so far - especially the 70s rock vibe.

i gotta agree. this thing already leaked and it's early April. ridiculously early. what's the hold up with just putting it out?

this is entirely for my benefit, as i dont want to download it, but at the same time it's going to be painful waiting until july knowing that it's out there just floating around, ready to be listened to.