HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!! MELVINS IN CHILE!!!!!!

Started by Stonergrunge, October 21, 2014, 02:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Stonergrunge

By the way, look what the mailman brought while I was in Santiago...

[attachment deleted by admin]
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Stonergrunge

Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Stonergrunge

A guy from the audience who was wearing a wrestler mask, I never understood quite well what he was doing but Mike helped him to go up to the stage during "Simply Beautiful".
Fuzz is love.

Bro Hammer

Quote from: Stonergrunge on December 08, 2014, 03:36:06 PM
A guy from the audience who was wearing a wrestler mask, I never understood quite well what he was doing but Mike helped him to go up to the stage during "Simply Beautiful".

And then decided to wrestle him? :lol:

deatheats

Quote from: Bro Hammer on December 08, 2014, 03:41:12 PM

Well, he did have a lucha libre mask on...he was kinda asking for it.

Bro Hammer

Quote from: deatheats on December 08, 2014, 03:54:45 PM
Quote from: Bro Hammer on December 08, 2014, 03:41:12 PM

Well, he did have a lucha libre mask on...he was kinda asking for it.

This is true.

deatheats

He is lucky he wasn't dressed up as a matador  :lol:

buddy holiday

thanks for the pics and the review Stonergrunge. glad you had a blast.
that setlist is pretty awesome... no 'hold it in', but you got like half of 'houdini'!

GrimReaper

Mike's lucky Satan's Cavemen didn't try to rush the stage.

Dumpster D

Thanks for posting, this is wicked! Glad you got to see the show!  :D

meezer

Quote from: Dumpster D on December 23, 2014, 06:54:50 AM
Thanks for posting, this is wicked! Glad you got to see the show!  :D
I'm so freaking jealous! I've only seen them outside once, out of 17 times.
If I saw them at a festival, the tradeoff would be-no merch, but I could take out my earplugs and just listen.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix