Buzzo's political views

Started by ))))((((, September 21, 2019, 12:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lylelovett666

Who cares what his political views are. He's not pushing them in his music & he doesn't seem to be shoving them to the forefront of his interviews. I've gone thirty years without ever wondering which way  KB's politics lean. I see no reason to start now.

Jozzy

Quote from: Lylelovett666 on September 25, 2019, 12:21:48 PM
Who cares what his political views are. He's not pushing them in his music & he doesn't seem to be shoving them to the forefront of his interviews. I've gone thirty years without ever wondering which way  KB's politics lean. I see no reason to start now.

Exactly. Who gives a shit...

Dumpster D

Quote from: Jozzy on September 25, 2019, 01:36:04 PM
Quote from: Lylelovett666 on September 25, 2019, 12:21:48 PM
Who knows what political views are? He's not pushing them in his music & he doesn't seem to be shoving them to the forefront of his interviews. I've gone thirty years without ever wondering which way  KB's Dick swings. I see no reason to start now.

Australia, Who gives a shit...

Isn't that your Countries Credo?

F-F-f-f-ff----FIXED!!!

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Dumpster D

Quote from: vince furnier on September 26, 2019, 09:29:05 AM
I wish Oz was in Michigan  :lol:

It ain't Dee-Troit...It's dihTROIT mothafucka!  :x

Jozzy

What are you babbling on about?  :lol:

Dumpster D

Quote from: Jozzy on September 26, 2019, 12:27:58 PM
What are you babbling on about?  :lol:

I bumped into you last August outside the Melvins Detroit show while I was waiting for (The) Glen.

You had some posters and such.

Do you want a bootleg Cassette copy of that show?

:P

Jozzy

Wasn't me :) I was at the Grand Rapids show.

jules

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

SIGHT/SOUND/RHYTHM

Quote from: AxelFoley on September 21, 2019, 02:05:00 PM
Clicking through the pages, at around page 55 multiple posters share their stories of encountering Buzz, Dale and Mark in the mid 90's.

They pretty much all state that Buzz and Dale were always friendly and accomodating people while Mark was pretty much a prick to them (one poster even refers to him as "dickboy" :lol:)... is that true? Can anybody here in the forum confirm these stories? I always assumed that Mark's cockiness on stage and interviews was just mostly part of his "public" persona.

Me and a friend met them after a very poorly attended UK show in 1996 and hung out with them for about half an hour, talking Music and playing Craps in the venue car park with dice they'd recently picked up in Las Vegas.
Buzz and Dale were super nice people. They were talkative and seemed genuinely interested in asking us questions about music we liked. Mark was stood next to me the whole time and I honestly didn't get any shitty vibes from him. He was definitely quieter than Buzz and Dale but I have no negative memories from meeting him. Maybe he was having a good night but he seemed ok.