Buzz is on Instagram

Started by ))))((((, April 30, 2019, 04:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(PAUL)

I hope not. Randy seems like a nice enough guy and I enjoyed his book but LOG does nothing for me.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Dumpster D

Quote from: (PAUL) on May 02, 2019, 02:35:56 PM
I hope not. Randy seems like a nice enough guy and I enjoyed his book but LOG does nothing for me.

I saw them way back with the haunted and Dimmu Borgir opening up for Cannibal Corpse...weird lineup.

amazonAMAZON

If this has become a Lamb of God thread...

I don't listen to them, but I remember being blown away by seeing this broadcast
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x474ml

You just don't see that kind of thing on TV and it was awesome.

black stallion

i think it's great that Buzz is on instagram...read some comments saying that Dale should sign too but i think he already  has an account
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

WGB

Lamb of god covered Honey Bucket, so maybe they became friends, he did golf with Fred Durst!

Their cover is stinking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkHb8HA8gZo

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: black stallion on May 05, 2019, 12:44:55 PM
i think it's great that Buzz is on instagram...read some comments saying that Dale should sign too but i think he already  has an account
he does.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Jean Chretien

black stallion

following Buzz posts on instagram.. he's such a nice, down to earth guy. love to read his replies to the comments of his followers

))))((((

Quote from: nicholascam on August 13, 2021, 02:04:09 PM
And he's still posting.
Well... not really at the moment. In fact he hasn't put anything on there since May. I'd love to know why he hasn't. Whether he just got bored of it or is busy with other concerns.

amazonAMAZON

The new spam AI is really convincing. Or I just failed a Turing test.

vince furnier

"thanks guys. i lost my old account"

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

immoraliste

Not a fan of Lamb, but Randy's a cool guy. He also does a lot of photography, pretty sure he has a photography book, they likely bonded over this.

vince furnier

Quote from: tinaadvan on May 23, 2022, 04:26:27 PM
I recently drew King Buzzo; I think he'll notice that.
you drew his name in the office white elephant gift exchange?  :-k
Welcome to my Nightmare!

vince furnier

Quote from: tinaadvan on May 26, 2022, 09:20:19 AM
I recently drew King Buzzo; I think he'll notice that. I like to buy other artists' work and keep it in my studio because I can always draw inspiration from it or even get a new idea on how to draw. With this kind of content on Instagram, it's hard to get new subscribers, especially if you're not a well-known artist. I recently bought some subscribers on https://i_am_a_spammy_loser.com to get ten thousand subscribers before my account turns one year old and publish an anniversary masterpiece I made.

Welcome to my Nightmare!

black stallion