Post your Melvins collection

Started by Chuck Hartford, June 05, 2006, 01:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Fester

is the flower one in the picture a bootleg?

perzo)))

the original one was white on black.nice collection but no "we hate you all" fan club shirt.

edit-sorry,just saw someone mentioned it.
wizard of oz shirt
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

jules

Quote from: pinkyslim on April 08, 2011, 10:13:16 PM
I could be wrong but my guess is 5 are boots. :-k
As far as I know there are four unofficial ones that I picked up because I liked them. HAT, Kiss Logo, Mackie's Crow, Houdini.

Quote from: BaronVonLipshitz on April 08, 2011, 09:50:38 PM
Which one? Army?
The Melvins Army is real and original.

I have the dagger hoodie, too, but I'm dangerously close to wearing it out. Hopefully it'll be a hot summer here....

Quote from: perzo))) on April 08, 2011, 11:21:27 PM
the original one was white on black.
The flower is red on black because it's the official Australian Tour version. It matches the Beanie/baseball cap.

Mesteren

Additions - official and non-official.
Vampire and Flower are from Boner - the Flower is silver print; I've also seen it in white.
The white shirt is probably a boot. The yellow stains on it is an excellent hot Madras-curry.

[attachment deleted by admin]
To be afraid when you are alone, in the dark, faced with the unknown, the unspeakable; that is understandable fear. To be afraid, mortally afraid, in broad daylight, in a crowded city street, that is to know Melvins.

jules

Quote from: Mesteren on April 09, 2011, 03:31:45 AM
Additions - official and non-official.
Vampire and Flower are from Boner - the Flower is silver print; I've also seen it in white.
The white shirt is probably a boot. The yellow stains on it is an excellent hot Madras-curry.
Mmmmmmmm......t-shirts..... =P~

Mmmmmmmm......madras..... =P~

Greasy Statement

i feel like such a newbie compared to all these massive collections. wow...

jules

Quote from: Agonizer on April 12, 2011, 09:08:29 AM
A few items, my collection is far to big to post, but these are a few favorites, Skateboard signed by all current members + Joe Preston, 8 track # 6 , Zippo,  Bootleg #76 of 100 & 1 of the 7 original hand drawn (by Matt Lukin) MELVINS T-Shirts

Ha! Ha!  Awesomeness!

pinkyslim

rictus

Quote from: Agonizer on April 12, 2011, 09:08:29 AM
A few items, my collection is far to big to post, but these are a few favorites, Skateboard signed by all current members + Joe Preston, 8 track # 6 , Zippo,  Bootleg #76 of 100 & 1 of the 7 original hand drawn (by Matt Lukin) MELVINS T-Shirts

I like how you don't even mention the guitar.

EvilNewWarGod

I don't care that this one is a bootleg(no back print. GAY!), I just want want one so fucking bad I am willing to be insulted or called out for buying a bootleg Melvin shirt. The front of it is incredible and only hardcore Melvins fans will know it's a fake. Since there aren't many of those here in Tampa, I will take my chances. So please, feel free to bash me for being a bootleg supporter all you want, I don't care. I am just happy to have one now.  :D
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110674236225&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT#ht_851wt_829

Besides, I think the original of this goes for a ton of money
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

Greasy Statement

Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on April 12, 2011, 02:47:30 PM
I don't care that this one is a bootleg(no back print. GAY!), I just want want one so fucking bad I am willing to be insulted or called out for buying a bootleg Melvin shirt. The front of it is incredible and only hardcore Melvins fans will know it's a fake. Since there aren't many of those here in Tampa, I will take my chances. So please, feel free to bash me for being a bootleg supporter all you want, I don't care. I am just happy to have one now.  :D
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110674236225&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT#ht_851wt_829

hells yes, agreed...

rictus

I can't even afford the $20 bootleg of it. How sad is that?

Greasy Statement

i feel your pain there rictus. sigh...

EvilNewWarGod

Quote from: rictus on April 12, 2011, 04:34:53 PM

I can't even afford the $20 bootleg of it. How sad is that?

I'm in the same boat with you, but I will scrounge up all the change I can around my apartment to buy one of these.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

buddy holiday

has anyone ever seen vintage (original) melvins shirts in size "Small" or "Medium" popping up on ebay?
i've been looking for years and everytime its a damn "Large" or "XL"...

so if any of you has one that is too small... let me know.

willing to pay good money!
or trade melvins: see you in hell shirt (XL), second edition of 3CD Melvins vs. MLPS.
or trade not melvins: Sleep Volume One LP