The Electric Roach + Five Legged Tour 2022

Started by blewis, April 12, 2022, 08:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewis

"The Electric Roach Tour"

Tickets for the six-week run go on-sale this Friday at 10 am local time. Helms Alee and Harsh Mellow open.

Dates:
June 15 Long Beach, CA Alex's Bar
June 16 Pioneertown, CA Pappy & Harriet's
June 18 Tucson, AZ Club Congress
June 21 New Orleans, LA One Eyed Jack's
June 22 Birmingham, AL Saturn
June 23 Knoxville, TN Bijou Theatre
June 24 Carrboro, NC Cat's Cradle
June 25 Richmond, VA The Broadberry
June 27 Hamden, CT Space Ballroom
June 28 Providence, RI Fete Music Hall
June 29 Syracuse, NY The Westcott Theatre
July 1 Bethlehem, PA Musikfest Café at the ArtsQuest Center
July 2 Huntington, WV The Loud
July 3 Detroit, MI El Club
July 5 Madison, WI High Noon Saloon
July 6 Davenport, IA Racoon Motel
July 7 Des Moines, IA Wooly's
July 8 Minneapolis, MN Grumpy's
July 9 Fargo, ND The Hall at Fargo Brewing Company
July 10 Sioux Falls, SD Icon Lounge
July 12 Salt Lake City, UT The Metro Music Hall
July 14 Bozeman, MT The ELM
July 15 Spokane, WA Knitting Factory
July 16 Portland, OR Hawthorne Theatre
July 17 Eugene, OR Sessions Music Hall
July 19 Roseville, CA Goldfield Trading Post
July 20 Berkeley, CA Cornerstone Berkeley
The one and only....

))))((((

Nice to see they have more shows planned. Not a surprise really. I just hope this new album gets announced really soon. I hate the waiting and anticipation.

vince furnier

YAY!!!! Saturday in Tucson works for me.  :ohsnap:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Oscar

Lovely lineup, I've been thinking about visiting Pappy's (and California, for that matter) for years so I just might map this out  :P

Alex-

Hopefully europe is next after this one!

Nizamark

John Schuller

Quote from: Oscar on April 12, 2022, 11:17:47 AM
Lovely lineup, I've been thinking about visiting Pappy's (and California, for that matter) for years so I just might map this out  :P

It's amazing! I am hoping this will be an OUTDOOR show though.

Chief Ten Beers

Back to the Westcott again. Looks like a lot of smaller towns this run. Might have to pass on this one. Glad I just saw them @ Riverworks w/ Ministry. What are they gonna play, basically 20 min longer of a set than the opening slot for Ministry? Getting to the point where I don't want to drive further west of Buffalo or east of Rochester to see the same few bands year after year(Melvins, Clutch, Primus, etc). Will be Melvins 5th show @ Westcott since 2013. Of course if Walsby's on board the merch will be insane. Walsby's merch stand is the show within the show. :lol:
I'm pretty neutral on Helms Alee. They're alright, saw them twice before - 11 yrs ago opening for Big Biz, and on the fall '16 tour w/ Melvins.

John Schuller

I am going to skip the Ministry show and hold out for Long Beach or Pioneertown. Hmmmmmmmmm......Alex's Bar is pretty sweet - but that shit is going to be crowded! Hell, so will Pappy and Harriets.

))))((((

I hope NONE of the current setlist songs are in this tour setlist. Well..... bar the new song anyway. Surely the band won't wheel those tracks out yet again! Also when i first read the title of this thread i got excited! The Electric Roach sounds like a Melvins album title and i thought this meant a new album had been announced in conjunction. Hey, i wonder if that Helms Alee collab EP might appear around this point with AmRep. That would make sense right?

the bloat

Yessss!!! Does anyone know the set list from the Ministry tour? It's quite possible that they'll be rolling out new songs by July when they hit Spokane. Excited for this!

))))((((

Quote from: the bloat on April 12, 2022, 08:28:23 PM
Does anyone know the set list from the Ministry tour? It's quite possible that they'll be rolling out new songs by July when they hit Spokane.
I'm not sure they will outside of Never Say You're Sorry. Being that their albums with Ipecac usually get announced about 3 months before they are released, i can't see anything new (in terms of an LP) arriving in time for the tour to kick off in June. Hell, a new record may not even be announced by then either and when did a band ever release something new mid-way through a tour?? As a result i doubt they will play songs that fans haven't heard yet. That doesn't tend to be a Melvins trait. As for the songs on the Ministry gigs the setlist each night has been...

The Kicking Machine
It's Shoved
Anaconda
Queen
Charlie
Billy Fish
Civilized Worm
Never Say You're Sorry
Evil New War God
Hooch
Honey Bucket
The Bit

the bloat

Thanks for sending the set list! Oldies, but goodies. Hopefully they'll mix it up and do a Colossus of Destiny type-thing

jonE5

Might have to drive to Syracuse for this. Only 2 hours west for me.

Couldn't see the Ministry tour as is was Buffalo or Long Island.

Sweet!

Melvy

Quote from: ))))(((( on April 12, 2022, 08:01:34 PM
I hope NONE of the current setlist songs are in this tour setlist. Well..... bar the new song anyway. Surely the band won't wheel those tracks out yet again! Also when i first read the title of this thread i got excited! The Electric Roach sounds like a Melvins album title and i thought this meant a new album had been announced in conjunction. Hey, i wonder if that Helms Alee collab EP might appear around this point with AmRep. That would make sense right?

They really need to take a break from the BB era album songs which seem to get overly represented.