who' got a box set ??????????????????????????

Started by BAD RONALD SEA, December 04, 2010, 04:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAD RONALD SEA

I hate  to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.pm that is

jules

LebRon Maiden

Did you get the official Melvins Dutch Oven?  Don't be left out!

pinkyslim

BAD RONALD SEA

I hate  to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.pm that is

wildwill

i got mine at hells kitchen and i do believe i was the only one to purchace one from meg! lucky me,i couldnt pay the rent but it was well worth it....

(the) flutter nuts

they diden't bring any merch when they came to toronto so we got got the big 'ol shaft on that one
I got the shits real bad.

norecess

it looks like the carton will get all screwed up if you try to take out the discs.

but of course most people who'll buy this already have the music, so why bother taking out the discs?

wait, are the discs even in there? have you checked, ronald?

jules

Quote from: norecess on December 06, 2010, 03:20:55 AM
it looks like the carton will get all screwed up if you try to take out the discs.

but of course most people who'll buy this already have the music, so why bother taking out the discs?

wait, are the discs even in there? have you checked, ronald?
There are discs, little inserts, notes, a half-price money-off voucher for the vinyl of Bride and a lock of Buzz's hair.

>>>JZS<<<