Nude With Boots

Started by Jaron, March 27, 2008, 11:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Ten Beers

Just ordered mine from Newbury Comics. $17 is worth it,  especially with an extra signed booklet. :P

Idlehanz

Thanks for the link Rictus!

bathroom creep

Still no Nude With Boots in the mail today. I decided not to buy the autographed version when I thought about the box set,
and how much it will cost me...
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

anaconda

good point, the box set will be autographed anyways, cuz of the limited quantities

zippy

sorta feeling screwed by this disc because three of the songs are old,,  this is an e.p at best

Smellis

Quote from: Idlehanz on June 18, 2008, 08:01:25 PM
Thanks for the link Rictus!

Yeah just bought mine too from Newbury.
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

glen

Quote from: anaconda on June 19, 2008, 04:34:34 PM
good point, the box set will be autographed anyways, cuz of the limited quantities

question of the day:  do you think jared and coady will lay their johnny hancock's on it?
(lay their johnny hancock's?  :shock:)
or will it just be buzz and dale?   seeing as 85% of the material in it will be without big biz.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

glen

Quote from: zippy on June 19, 2008, 05:14:11 PM
sorta feeling screwed by this disc because three of the songs are old,,  this is an e.p at best

how you figure?

yeah, the savage hippy is pre-released.  but billy fish and SIP were only done live.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Idlehanz

Quote from: glen on June 20, 2008, 07:06:18 AM
Quote from: anaconda on June 19, 2008, 04:34:34 PM

question of the day:  do you think jared and coady will lay their johnny hancock's on it?
(lay their johnny hancock's?  :shock:)
or will it just be buzz and dale?   seeing as 85% of the material in it will be without big biz.
I'm guessing yes, since they are officially part of the band now.

bathroom creep

My copy just arrived in the mail. :D  I'm listening to it right now.

I really like the pics in the booklet. It says that the dog photo on the cover is from photos.com, so I searched for chihuahua
and found it.

Nice!
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

black stallion

Quote from: bathroom creep on June 21, 2008, 05:26:14 AM
My copy just arrived in the mail. :D  I'm listening to it right now.

I really like the pics in the booklet. It says that the dog photo on the cover is from photos.com, so I searched for chihuahua
and found it.

Nice!

so jealous...
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

norecess

My copy arrived yesterday! :D

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Chomas

Quote from: bathroom creep on June 18, 2008, 06:34:50 AM
There's a small chance that mine will arrive tomorrow. I HOPE it will.

mine MIGHT come today, but it's not looking good

waiting patiently!

dead mike

i have no intention of listening to this album until i actually get my grubby li'l meathooks on a hard copy and put it in my stereo, but can anyone tell me if buzz went back to a fatter, richer guitar tone? the one thing that never sat right with me on A Senile Animal was the ball-bearings-in-a-box rattle sound he used throughout.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres