T-Shirts Round 2

Started by glen, May 15, 2007, 06:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Grimes

Quote from: Rusty Shackleford on May 17, 2007, 09:13:20 AM
Quote from: glen on May 15, 2007, 06:41:44 PM
so if you're morbidly obese you're in luck.

thanks glen.  i'm in for another shirt, but a new color.  size?  morbidly obese. 

Is that a real computer?

In that case my name is Shackleford, Rusty Shackleford.

Lunica

How about a color instead of white? White shirts always turn out beige or gray after a few washes. And some are transparent and show off your bra. Anyway, mr.Glen, could you post the color chart? Then we can take it form there..
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

I'm all for the Black and Silver shirt.   How about a beige or tan color shirt, with maroon or a dark green design/lettering? 
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

cheeseburger

FartLips

Quote from: glen on May 17, 2007, 08:31:16 AM
as much as I hate to say this....    once we get a couple more suggestions for colors I'll post a poll to get a final choice.
but please try to be specific in your suggestion.   take a look at the pics posted and tell me what exactly you think should be done.    remember,  the options are ANY color shirt and ANY two color combination.    don't have to have two different color shirt options but someone always says black so maybe its best to say a black shirt and a _____ shirt.  just trying to please as many people as possible.

I'll look up my printer today and try to get the exact options.
NO!!!!! NOT MORE FUCKING POLLS!!!!!!! :lol:
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Buick GN

Glen..

I take it you didn't receive my pm I sent you Wed. morning?

It was a reply to your pm.

AaronNi

Glen, I'd go for a green ink on black in XXXL for my big gut.  Also a black ink on darker blue that the pictured one would be sweet it possible.
Earth first, make Mars our bitch!

Vcavallo

if there is to be a new design (and i doubt there will be), i'd vote to have the lettering backwards.  so that it reads "melvins" in a mirror.  i always wished the letters would be backwards.  so much more annoying that way. 
and yea, the shadow - hard to make out the difficult-yet-awesome- design.

as far as colors, i'd vote if there was a ridiculous poll.  anything to destroy the black and silver idea.  the melvins shirts available on ipecac are silver on black and they are pretty boring.  well, even if they're not boring, that color combination already exists for melvins shirts.  the best part of the last batch was that the blue and pink was totally surprising - especially for a band t-shirt
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

anaconda

fuck vin, i did that true SNIVLEM backwards design on my very first *rejected* t-shirt suggestion
search the archives bro-heenie

mopafeena

Quote from: Lunica on May 17, 2007, 10:03:36 AM
How about a color instead of white? White shirts always turn out beige or gray after a few washes. And some are transparent and show off your bra.

Yeah i wouldn't want my bra showing, it's meant to be a secret. But seriously, i agree, white is probally not a good colour choice.

Quote from: Sweet Intuition on May 17, 2007, 10:44:15 AM
I'm all for the Black and Silver shirt.

Me too. It sounds really good.
www.myspace.com/mopafeena
www.myspace.com/afeenaband

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: mopafeena on May 17, 2007, 09:34:51 PM
Quote from: Lunica on May 17, 2007, 10:03:36 AM
How about a color instead of white? White shirts always turn out beige or gray after a few washes. And some are transparent and show off your bra.

Yeah i wouldn't want my bra showing, it's meant to be a secret. But seriously, i agree, white is probally not a good colour choice.

Quote from: Sweet Intuition on May 17, 2007, 10:44:15 AM
I'm all for the Black and Silver shirt.

Me too. It sounds really good.
ME TOO! ME TOO! ME TOO!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

BHM, Lun and I can have a wet t-shirt contest in our white Snilvem shirt!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Sweet Intuition on May 17, 2007, 09:51:00 PM
BHM, Lun and I can have a wet t-shirt contest in our white Snilvem shirt!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

ManWithNoName

I'll fork the money over for a new design signed anaconda.  8)

glen

Quote from: Sweet Intuition on May 17, 2007, 09:51:00 PM

:love: :love:

I'd buy that for a dollar!

BTW:  have a little patience with me y'all.  I'll be working on this over the next week or so along with the 47 jillion other things I have to do.   we'll get this done, maybe not on the exact schedule as last time,  but you know me, I keep the ball rolling.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN