Industrial Strength Roll-Call

Started by CoryCory, November 08, 2021, 12:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveMe45

Sitting at the airport eating a horrible breakfast sandwich.  Bar isn't open until 10am.  Only 50 minutes between connecting flights in Seattle.  Looks like first vacation beer won't be until we land in San Fran.  Show is Saturday!

jules

Quote from: GiveMe45 on April 14, 2022, 10:37:15 AM
Sitting at the airport eating a horrible breakfast sandwich.  Bar isn't open until 10am.  Only 50 minutes between connecting flights in Seattle.  Looks like first vacation beer won't be until we land in San Fran.  Show is Saturday!

Enjoy! Don't forget Shoxop at usual time Sunday (LSO1-3 Factory vers.)

GiveMe45

Barely made connecting flight in Seattle.  I splurged for Premium Class which I forgot means free beer! (and extra leg room)

GiveMe45

Was on the plane in Seattle and they made us all get off and switch to different plane. Wonder if Grim knew I was coming and let the air out of the tires.

GiveMe45

Welp, plane #2 lost its generator right as we started to taxi to the runway.  Back to the terminal.....

jules

Quote from: GiveMe45 on April 14, 2022, 04:02:10 PM
Welp, plane #2 lost its generator right as we started to taxi to the runway.  Back to the terminal.....
Oh god, Grim took it to start his van.

GiveMe45

Flight was officially canceled.  Got another flight to Oakland but no Premium class.  Slamming a couple 20oz Sapporos at a Teriyaki place before they start boarding.  With airport prices these days I can't believe these are only $8.50

GiveMe45

So after a long day of everything going wrong I'm sitting in a dive bar in San Fran called Grasslands.  Never thought I'd be so relieved to find a $5 PBR.

GiveMe45

There's a guy who looks mid to late 50s who is going on non-stop about KISS.  The old lady threw Going Blind by Melvins on the jukebox and within 5 seconds he yells "Is this the Melvins?".  I think we'll be coming back a few times this weekend

GiveMe45

Turns out his brother is the drummer for Death Angel.  He's actually lots of fun to talk music with