The Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale

Started by Idlehanz, January 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deatheats

glen

ok.    I'm in.   all I ask is that when my name gets mentioned in the credits that it read: glen is a banana
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

deatheats

Quote from: glen on March 09, 2015, 01:16:13 PM
ok.    I'm in.   all I ask is that when my name gets mentioned in the credits that it read: glen is a banana

Stereotypical Hollywood Producer already making demands...  :lol:

jules

Congratulations, Idle and Bob! Good luck with this! SUCH great fun!

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: glen on March 09, 2015, 01:16:13 PM

Hahaha, yes! This has to happen
I got the shits real bad.

glen

by the way...  just  heads up:  if you're a dumbass like me and select the package you DID NOT want as opposed to the package you DID want all you have to do is log in to your account and click "manage" next to your pledge claim.  you can edit and change selections there.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

LuckMach3

It's exciting!  It's also a shame I'm so broke.  I'd love to do the batting cage thing.  Maybe I can scrape together $50 in the next month to get a Blu Ray at least.
Buttholeman is a power tripping emotional abuser.  He censors my posts and says I need mental health help.  He's a jerk.  Please don't listen to him.  People DO love and respect your opinions.  I'm one of those people.  I love you. PM me if you're stressed.

Start with the following link if you feel sad: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3ZQPezglQ

buddy holiday

very cool rewards!
picked one.... good luck and all the best with the project!

(the) Razor

Its hard to make a choice with such excellent options. Will choose something tonight after a think.  :lol:

Thanks for making this project happen!
Don't click this

deatheats

rimb

So, does the "Exclusive live mp3 download of the full 20th Anniversary Melvins show in Santa Cruz from March 2004 recorded by Vinny Palese" only come with the $40 pledge or do those that chose a more expensive package get it as well?

Idlehanz

Quote from: rimb on March 09, 2015, 05:13:47 PM
So, does the "Exclusive live mp3 download of the full 20th Anniversary Melvins show in Santa Cruz from March 2004 recorded by Vinny Palese" only come with the $40 pledge or do those that chose a more expensive package get it as well?

It's only with that prize level.  The other exclusive live songs are from a few different live recordings that have never been heard before.

moose

So the film is released in 2016. Does the delivery date of June 2015 stand true for the DVD/blu Ray as well as other exclusives?
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

rimb

Quote from: Idlehanz on March 09, 2015, 05:17:12 PM
Quote from: rimb on March 09, 2015, 05:13:47 PM

It's only with that prize level.  The other exclusive live songs are from a few different live recordings that have never been heard before.

That's a shame.   

I would have thought that for digital content like that, it should have been included at all subsequent price points.  Do you really expect people to contribute more than once?

I guess I'll be able to "source" these other exclusives, but it's not ideal, especially after dropping $300 for the limited edition box.

Idlehanz

Quote from: moose on March 09, 2015, 05:28:10 PM
So the film is released in 2016. Does the delivery date of June 2015 stand true for the DVD/blu Ray as well as other exclusives?

Which prize level are you looking at?

There's a * by any mention of the film that notes that it's released in early 2016.