The Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale

Started by Idlehanz, January 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(PAUL)

Yeah, I got an email about 15 minutes after BHM's post.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Hot Pants

so i got a follow up email mentioning that they forgot to ask if we wanted DVD or Blu ray, but i still dont see anywhere to submit that info when i click the link. it just asks for basic name and address type stuff.

where do i respond? (should i just reply to the email itself?)
the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

Chief Ten Beers

I did not receive a 2nd email regarding DVD or Blu-Ray. I didn't answer which one I wanted, because it looked as if they were only asking about the shirts, which I assume will be ready to ship in a month or so. I just assumed we'd be asked way later in the year about choice of disc(s).

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on April 24, 2015, 05:51:02 PM
I did not receive a 2nd email regarding DVD or Blu-Ray. I didn't answer which one I wanted, because it looked as if they were only asking about the shirts, which I assume will be ready to ship in a month or so. I just assumed we'd be asked way later in the year about choice of disc(s).
Same here.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

(the) Razor

Me three.

I replied back to that message and sent through an email to the gmail address. Couldn't see anything on Kickstarter about the preference.
Don't click this

Idlehanz

I'm looking into it. 

Have no fear, everything will be sorted out.

Idlehanz

Anyone that wants to clarify whether they want the dvd or blu-ray, send an email saying so to hellsmoremedia@gmail.com

bUTTHOLEmAN

Idle, how are the mp3's going to be sorted?  Is a list of possible songs going to be shown, and will a person be able to choose which mp3s to download?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

John Schuller

I was able to choose between DVD / Blu-Ray when I filled out the questionnaire.

Peebot

meezer

Is it going to be a problem to put our usernames from here on this project?
I mean, this is high art. You probably don't want to be ASS-ociated with the likes of "meezer"?  :o
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Hot Pants

Quote from: Idlehanz on April 24, 2015, 08:02:14 PM
Anyone that wants to clarify whether they want the dvd or blu-ray, send an email saying so to hellsmoremedia@gmail.com

i just did so, thanks. i forgot to put my amount in the title though. should i resend the email with that info, or just leave it?

Quote from: sadcorps on April 24, 2015, 09:26:46 PM
I was able to choose between DVD / Blu-Ray when I filled out the questionnaire.

no such option for me. just filled it out.
the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

DC

Can't wait for "Thundercock McSpankyballs" to get a nod in the credits.

(the) Razor

Quote from: DC on April 25, 2015, 05:31:10 PM
Can't wait for "Thundercock McSpankyballs" to get a nod in the credits.

:lol:

I used my real name.
Don't click this