Melvins gig posters get their own topic

Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(PAUL)

Found this flyer when looking at Thinking Fellers images.

Had no idea they played together.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

GrimReaper

jules

jules

Jason Young

8Ball

Rhys Cooper

Joey Feldman

Branca Studio

glen

when do the good ones start showing up?

geez!   jaded much?!? 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Buttcakefred

Six years later and heartbreak of seeing the last one of these sold to the guy in front of me in the merch line has never faded.

jules

Quote from: Buttcakefred on May 03, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

Six years later and heartbreak of seeing the last one of these sold to the guy in front of me in the merch line has never faded.
Jim Altieri is a Boardie here, easy to get hold of and a pleasure to deal with; maybe he has a spare you could get?

Charles Moran

jules

Mackie Osborne posters for the ill-fated Troubador show in August 2008 have just been posted on Secret Serpents Facebook:

bUTTHOLEmAN

I wonder why they said 'ill-fated'?  :?:
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 04, 2018, 10:22:48 AM
I wonder why they said 'ill-fated'?  :?:
According to the Tour Archive, 28, 29, 30 and 31 August gigs were postponed that year. I can't remember why.....

*edit*  Due to illness with one of the band members San Diego, Pomona and both Los Angeles dates are postponed. We are in the process of rescheduling the shows and will post them when we have confirmation. Again, sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused anyone. Thank you for bearing with us. We hope you all understand.  Apologies also go to our friends Negative Approach. We were looking forward to playing with such a great band!
Your friends,
(the) Melvins

jules

Brian Mercer

Parker Nelson / Sarah McDonough

Tara mcPherson

jules

jules

jules