Melvins Blixt Merchandise

Started by jules, March 16, 2014, 11:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen83

Quote from: Dumpster D on November 27, 2020, 07:05:32 PM
Quote from: Helen83 on November 27, 2020, 05:01:57 PM
Quote from: jules on November 27, 2020, 11:14:26 AM
Quote from: Helen83 on November 27, 2020, 10:49:54 AM
What's up with Colossus of Destiny DVD? Can I still grab physical of it anywhere?
Idle might have one.

Just shot him a message

Ask him if he's got an extra for me, I never got mine.  :o

If I get a reply I'll put word in

Dumpster D

I paid $50 and got the skinner T-shirt, which arrived and I've had ever since, but the DVD itself never came, I was pretty sure it was part of the package, there was a few different Shirts and package deals.

I am not quite sure, years have gone by and I don't even remember anymore...all I know is I never got the DVD.

Rusty Shackleford

Quote from: Dumpster D on November 28, 2020, 07:42:12 AM
I am not quite sure, years have gone by and I don't even remember anymore...all I know is I never got the DVD.

Same here.  I can't even remember what package I ordered.  PM's sent with no reply.  Oh well, I got to stream it once at least and see my name in the credits. 

Dumpster D

I wanted to show it to a couple friends.  :D

Shatz

Quote from: Rusty Shackleford on November 28, 2020, 10:52:18 AM
Quote from: Dumpster D on November 28, 2020, 07:42:12 AM

Same here.  I can't even remember what package I ordered.  PM's sent with no reply.  Oh well, I got to stream it once at least and see my name in the credits.

I'm in the same boat. I received neither the t-shirt nor the discs. I was told the latter were even sent out twice. Still sounds all fishy to me.
Then I ordered a bluray through revolve merchandise (received a dvd instead).
No hard feelings, but after paying for it twice and finally watching the documentary – with all the hard work that sure went into it – I felt a bit let down by the whole thing.

P.S.
The next thing I supported was the John Zorn Book Beriah project on pledgemusic, but that's an entirely different story. :lol:
Keep your Arsch together, Sie werden seitlich gefickt.

Helen83

If you guys paid with PayPal you should've been protected. Crazy so many folks had issues.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Helen83 on November 29, 2020, 09:53:06 AM
If you guys paid with PayPal you should've been protected. Crazy so many folks had issues.
It took a few years to fulfill the orders, paypal protection only lasts for 60 days.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Helen83

No reply but I'm still after a physical dvd of Colossus doco.....someone hook a brother up. Obviously will pay

Von Grip

Quote from: Helen83 on December 20, 2020, 01:15:29 PM
No reply but I'm still after a physical dvd of Colossus doco.....someone hook a brother up. Obviously will pay
if I had an extra I'd totally hook it up, I'm sure people have said before possibly contact Idle
"im ol' south!"

jules

Dumpster D

Shipping more than the shirt, my grand Total was $67 CDN...a little too much for me right now.  :(

Awesome shirt though, I really want one!!