The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

started at .99 cents.    now at $335.       I want to meet a person who has $335 to spend on a MELVINS test press.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

PepsiMike

Quote from: glen on May 31, 2016, 01:53:42 PM
started at .99 cents.    now at $335.       I want to meet a person who has $335 to spend on a MELVINS test press.
So you can borrow some money?  :D

glen

Quote from: PepsiMike on May 31, 2016, 02:02:13 PM
Quote from: glen on May 31, 2016, 01:53:42 PM
So you can borrow some money?  :D

:lol:

and also say   "nice to meet you Mitrowski". 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Garnz

pbhilton

What do you guys think is a fair price for the Melvins - Endless Residency vinyl boxset  (The pizza box version, not the wooden box -- that one is obviously much more expensive, though way cooler) ? Really would love a copy but $350-$400 seems really steep.

Same for the Neither Here nor There book. $35-50?

buddy holiday

Quote from: pbhilton on June 09, 2016, 08:04:57 AM
What do you guys think is a fair price for the Melvins - Endless Residency vinyl boxset  (The pizza box version, not the wooden box -- that one is obviously much more expensive, though way cooler) ? Really would love a copy but $350-$400 seems really steep.

Same for the Neither Here nor There book. $35-50?
for the black vinyl version of the pizzabox Endless Residency I would say USD 200 - 250 is a decent price. original retail price was EUR 130 if I am not mistaken.

the softcover melvins book, I would said $50 or less is a good price....

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: buddy holiday on June 09, 2016, 09:02:57 AM

for the black vinyl version of the pizzabox Endless Residency I would say USD 200 - 250 is a decent price. original retail price was EUR 130 if I am not mistaken.

the softcover melvins book, I would said $50 or less is a good price....
Yep yep.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jonE5

I am selling one of my rare treasures.

18" Used drum head signed by Buzz/Dale and Cody obtained on the B&B tour. Along with a Used Stick from Dale and Cody. Just for fun I have a broken stick I got from Cody also. I had intentions to build a shadow box or something to display this all together, but I don't think that I will ever get around to it. I am going to take offers. Please PM me and understand that I won't let this set go unless I get the right Price.

the crybaby

some MELVINS records/CDs/tapes for sale
PM me for condition, pictures, shipping...
prices excl. shipping

TAPES
Lysol --- Boner Records (without "Lysol" printed at sleeve) --- euro 20
Stoner Witch --- Atlantic Rec --- euro 15

TAPES PROMO
Stoner Witch --- Atlantic Rec w/ B/W sleeve --- euro 13
Split w/ Samian --- Atlantic Rec w/ Queen + Revolve --- euro 10
Stag --- Atlantic Rec w/ full color sleeve --- euro 18
Stag --- EastWest Rec w/ B/W sleeve --- euro 13
Houdini --- Atlantic Rec w/ B/W sleeve --- euro 13

LPs
Ozma --- Tupelo Rec --- euro 45
Bullhead --- Tupelo Rec --- euro 55
The Bride Screamed Murder --- Amrep ADAM JONES cover, limited to 100 --- euro 140
The Bride Screamed Murder --- Amrep BASEMAN cover, limited to 100 --- euro 120
Freak Puke --- Amrep SKINNER cover, limited to 300 --- euro 80

7"
Split w/ Nirvana --- Communion Rec, black vinyl, Australian bootleg --- euro 70
Split w/ Totimoshi --- Volcom Ent, puke green vinyl, limited to 500 --- euro 25
Split w/ Totimoshi --- Volcom Ent, olive green vinyl, limited to 200 --- euro 28

!!!! WANTLIST !!!!
"WAR PUSSY " 10" w/ black/orange/red tri-colored wax + bronze skull
"TRIBUTE TO QUEEN" 7" letterpress cover lim. to 33
"TRIBUTE TO POP-O-PIES" 7" letterpress cover lim. to 50 (2nd pressing)
"TRIBUTE TO DAVID BOWIE" 7" letterpress cover lim. to 12 (2nd pressing)
"TRIBUTE TO DAVID THE KINKS" 7" letterpress cover lim. to 18 (1st pressing)
"TRIBUTE TO DAVID THE KINKS" 7" letterpress cover lim. to 33 (2nd pressing)

Dumpster D

jules

Black vinyl, single sleeve. It's a German bootleg from the early 2000s. Stoner Witch was only ever released in pink with a gatefold sleeve. (Until the Third Man thing)

macleodish

Any one selling any letterpress CDs my collection is growing but I'm after any pm

macleodish

any one selling the letterpress of hostile ambient takeover? or single letterpress cds >?