30th anniversary merch mule thread

Started by DC, July 11, 2013, 06:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot Pants

Quote from: black stallion on July 14, 2013, 10:31:00 AM
Quote from: Alex- on July 14, 2013, 09:52:11 AM
Quote from: jules on July 14, 2013, 08:43:19 AM
Quote from: Alex- on July 14, 2013, 08:39:19 AM
If they have the Napalm Death Sugar Daddy with them i'm interested. Also I would like to have the ''make it a cheeseburger'' shirt in small or medium, they do sell small and medium shirts in the US I think.
The only cheeseburger shirts I ever saw were L and XL. Now they've added XXL and Woman's L, so take your pick!

why? WHY? :facepalm:

you should eat more Alex.do it for The Melvins!

sounds like a plan.
the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

Alex-

Quote from: black stallion on July 14, 2013, 10:31:00 AM
Quote from: Alex- on July 14, 2013, 09:52:11 AM
Quote from: jules on July 14, 2013, 08:43:19 AM
Quote from: Alex- on July 14, 2013, 08:39:19 AM
If they have the Napalm Death Sugar Daddy with them i'm interested. Also I would like to have the ''make it a cheeseburger'' shirt in small or medium, they do sell small and medium shirts in the US I think.
The only cheeseburger shirts I ever saw were L and XL. Now they've added XXL and Woman's L, so take your pick!

why? WHY? :facepalm:

you should eat more Alex.do it for The Melvins!

The bulking has started, a shame I didn't thought of this earlier :facepalm:

oldernie

why arent you jumping on the offer of a womens large alex, purrrrrrrfect for you.
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

macleodish

if any one could get there mitts on any letterpress cd's that would be outstanding there u.k tours dont do cd's :(

jules

Are the tricolor singles Tour-only or Bash-only? I can't remember.

K4rJ4kC

How much was the sausages letterpress? For the right price I'm interested in one.
Got a Killdozer sugar daddy for trade however the sleeve split on the sides and bottom during shipping

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: jules on July 15, 2013, 02:08:57 PM
Are the tricolor singles Tour-only or Bash-only? I can't remember.

Yes
I got the shits real bad.

Idlehanz

Quote from: K4rJ4kC on July 15, 2013, 02:27:26 PM
How much was the sausages letterpress? For the right price I'm interested in one.
Got a Killdozer sugar daddy for trade however the sleeve split on the sides and bottom during shipping

It's either $25 or $30. Sorry, I don't know which.

macleodish

Quote from: Idlehanz on July 15, 2013, 04:32:27 PM
Quote from: K4rJ4kC on July 15, 2013, 02:27:26 PM

It's either $25 or $30. Sorry, I don't know which.

would yourself or any other fine bordies  be willing to resale one on ?

DC

Ok you freakballs. I've weathered a few thousand PMS (and that's from Jules alone) but I am CERTAIN that if you paypal'd me you won't be disappointed. Completely.

Love,
DC

Idlehanz

Quote from: DC on July 15, 2013, 05:05:32 PM
Ok you freakballs. I've weathered a few thousand PMS (and that's from Jules alone) but I am CERTAIN that if you paypal'd me you won't be disappointed. Completely.

It's in writing, I will hold you to it :)

jules

Quote from: Idlehanz on July 15, 2013, 05:06:36 PM

Did DC just say he's got PMS?

DC

Quote from: jules on July 15, 2013, 05:55:41 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on July 15, 2013, 05:06:36 PM

Did DC just say he's got PMS?

I'm sure you will PERSONAL MESSAGE  me a dozen home remedies.

Stonergrunge

Unfortunately I can only send the payment via Western Union. Ask jules and norecess, I've done business with them in the past.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

DC

Got what I could ladies and gents. We'll talk turkey tomorrow.