Willis and Warren

Started by Dumpster D, October 19, 2014, 06:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

ass this much more to it fart, Melvins Made a lasting impression in a positive way to my life.

unlike a lot of others.

heres good advice from Honest Abe...

*I do good, I feel good.

I do bad, I feel bad.*

whats still even more...

If I was ever asked what Qualities I would want in a Boss

Mostly Buzz.

Butt Expect our Jobs to turn into this all day tho in no time;

Huh-huh-huh-huh.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Dumpster D

You obviously dont recognize the leadership qualities of a real man even if it takes 100Db Of Les paul feedback to get it through your head who is the king.

Big Biz boys got hired on..that was a challenge they were up to and faced and knocked down like the True professionals they are.

sometimes you see the good qualities of yourself Reflected in other people, I think Big Biz Really Resonated personally with the hogs.

It was a good work relationship and look how much it put the ball right to the back of that Glove between the two bands working together with eachother for the greater good of the band.

Dumpster D

Thats why Big biz got the Job and Took it, They want to be the best they learn from the best and play with the best.

YOU WANTED IT YOU GOT IT, THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WERRRRRLLLLLLLDD!!!!

*Crowd Goes fucking mental!!!*

black stallion

has Buzz ever told something about Jared&Coady still being in the band or not?
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Dumpster D

yes, I think so.

*more is more* according to the Boss.  8)

black stallion

in all honesty nothing can beat the current Melvins line up. with current line up i mean Buzz + Dale +" insert a name ".  one word: TRIO

current bassist is great,though Jared was (is) really good as well

Dumpster D

Very well said but I dont care if they hired the whole london philharmonic for a decade of touring..its THEIR choice and they know whats best.

Two Drummers is two Drummers no matter what thats Just more better...Its like how many other bands have a drummer that goes to Eleven. :?.

Whats more is that as a Fan I am finding it literally impossible to keep up to this band.

Thats exceptional. Name 3 other bands RIGHT now doing the same thing this band is doing...or has ever even DONE.

Amen.

Dumpster D

Seriously, give it up for Coady and Jared man.  :D

I think its hard to get attached to the bass player in this particular group. Poor Jared has a lot of that kind of thing to live up to.

and For christ sake, Coady Gets up on stage with Dale freakin Crover...come on!!!

(the) Razor

Hard on the piss tonight huh Dumpster? :D

Every era of the Melvin's is defined by the bass player at the time. I miss Marks, Kevin,Joe, Lori etc...but then again Hold ItIn is an amazing record.  Here's to the all the Melvin's contributions past, future and present..."raises glass"
Don't click this

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

(the) Razor

Sir David Scott Stone too!

I was reading an interview with Adam Jones the other day and realized how lucky we are to get a release a year but these releseasea are the real deal. No other band is as consistent as Melvin's. No one is close to how they reinvent themselves but also still have the fuel to continue for so long. New bassists helps I think, maybe they would've burnt out years ago if they kept the same bassist and still wrote houdini clones. Adam Jones mentioned legal bullshit, kids, maynard , indesecion all being excuses to why a still functioning band hasn't releases anything in almost 10 years. Its insane and thank fucknfor the Melvin's. Long may they dominate the underground!

Thanks Buzz, thanks Dale!
Don't click this

black stallion

saw a tweet of Coady saying they are still in the Melvins

acid policy

they're great but i'm happy they have multiple line ups, it allows for more.