A dark sabbath cometh duuuuuude! HAZE XXL linocut 2018

Started by amazonAMAZON, August 29, 2018, 04:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

Quote from: ))))(((( on October 09, 2018, 01:06:01 PM
Can anyone provide a link (or otherwise!) to hear the other track please?!! Super eager to hear it. 10 minutes+ long!!
listening now, is it just me or the version they play is different than the original song?
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

meezer

Quote from: black stallion on October 28, 2018, 05:08:44 PM
Can anyone provide a link (or otherwise!) to hear the other track please?!! Super eager to hear it. 10 minutes+ long!!
listening now, is it just me or the version they play is different than the original song?
It has some riffs from other Sabbath songs spliced in the middle. I can't remember which.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

))))((((

Yeah, it's definitely changed around somewhere or other. Unfortunately im not sure i like it that much. It sounds very disjointed.

black stallion

Quote from: meezer on October 28, 2018, 07:08:39 PM
It has some riffs from other Sabbath songs spliced in the middle. I can't remember which.

yeah, i noticed that.. still wondering which song is that riff from... doesn't come to mind.also for a strange reason it doesn't seem Cisneros on vocals... his singing seems too good for being him  :)

Stonergrunge

Quote from: black stallion on October 29, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

yeah, i noticed that.. still wondering which song is that riff from... doesn't come to mind.also for a strange reason it doesn't seem Cisneros on vocals... his singing seems too good for being him  :)

My CD arrived today, the other riff is from "Cornucopia".
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

black stallion

Quote from: Stonergrunge on October 29, 2018, 01:45:58 PM
Quote from: black stallion on October 29, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

My CD arrived today, the other riff is from "Cornucopia".

ah Cornucopia! from Vol. 4! thanks

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on December 30, 2018, 10:25:52 PM
More Sabbath 10"s to be sold 6 January.
Looks like some more Love & Death letterpress LPs might be on the way. too. Maybe for the tour?

Captain CoryCory

Just heard this recently via cheapy CD and a good time as any to chime in. That version of "Black Sabbath" is wicked, like that a lot more than the cover of "SBS". The Cornucopia bit was a nice touch too.

jules

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 06, 2019, 01:53:25 PM
Quote from: jules on January 06, 2019, 12:18:17 PM
Factory edition LPs on Shoxop......
Sold Out!

Ha! Had the chance to place the order earlier today. Now, a few hrs later, they're all gone. Oh well, would have been cool to have on vinyl, but the CD is fine.

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: 119 on February 01, 2019, 01:19:33 PM
This singer ruined these covers.

With that monotone voice singer might be a stretch.  :lol:

meezer

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on February 01, 2019, 02:07:20 PM
Quote from: 119 on February 01, 2019, 01:19:33 PM
This singer ruined these covers.

With that monotone voice singer might be a stretch.  :lol:
Consider the source of the material. Was Ozzy some great singer?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix