A record that included both Lite and BB
19 (35.8%)

Total Members Voted: 53

JUDY

Quote from: )))((( on April 26, 2014, 10:39:07 AM
- The 50 songs recorded by Melvins Lite
- Possible Lustmord collaboration

Metalhead Cow

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for some new Melvins. Well, I'm always ready for new Melvins.  :evil:

meezer

We've been spoiled, lately, I know. But I would take (the) Melvins, featuring the washed out numetal stars of y2k, produced with the Phil Spector Wall Of Sound, en Espanol!   [-o<
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

drumfreak:)

I´d be for an album with Kevin and without Coady.
And for an album with Dale,Coady and Emil Amos on drums.
Has two bands with ridicolous names.

Buzzinthebox

King Buzzo and Jeff Pinkus told me the new album was called Hold It In so I assume it has jeff? Who knows! But thats what I was told!
"This is America. I don't want a tomato picked by a Mexican. I want it picked by an American, then sliced by a Guatemalan and served by a Venezuelan in a spa where a Chilean gives me a Brazilian." - Stephen Colbert

anaconda

Same here, they posted pics on their FB page of Paul Leary on the
mixing desk while Buzz laid down some guitar with Pinkus looking on.

Whatever we get it will be great, no doubt!

acid policy

what was that recent interview where buzz said following his solo tour there would be a proper melvins release? sounded to me like the quartet, as he just called it the melvins and didn't indicate a lineup alteration.

Satchel Paige

i'm taking bets on what happens after the solo tour:

2:1 odds on another BB
3:1 on Pinkus collaboration
4:1 on another Lite album
5:1 on the 'hold it in' theory

PM to place bets/send me money