theMelvins.net Tribute Album

Started by Andy Wood, January 18, 2008, 08:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drumfreak:)

Are ya going to do a Vol. 4?

I think I´d record some things with my brother if we would make another one :)
Has two bands with ridicolous names.

rictus

Quote from: drumfreak:) on April 10, 2014, 10:05:36 AM
Are ya going to do a Vol. 4?

I think I´d record some things with my brother if we would make another one :)

I may contribute if we do another one. Wanted to on the last one. I've been fiddling with a mashup of History of Bad Men and the Bloat on acoustic.

meezer

I'm in, if y'all are accepting cassettes! :lol:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Hell yes!
How many tracks are allowed to be contributed per person?:)

I think I´d go with something like Kool Legged or If I had an exorcism but I´m not shure yet :)

Aaaaand:

Is it bad if the quality is not real, I dunno...CD-quality?
We can only record in our living room..

bUTTHOLEmAN

Somebody should organize this. 

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

rictus

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on April 10, 2014, 11:02:16 AM
Somebody should organize this.

I bet you could get Green Honey to do it.

:buzz:

meezer

When does Phil Spector hit the streets? :P
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

meezer

I'm really excited about this. However, I've just read this whole thread, and the only way to listen to this last album is to download it. That's not going to happen. Can somebody please put this on YouTube, soundcloud, band camp? Somewhere that I could listen to it. I just need to listen to those tracks to see what quality I need to shoot for. Plus I want to hear them, anyway. Thanx.

brian

Quote from: meezer on April 18, 2014, 06:59:44 AM
I'm really excited about this. However, I've just read this whole thread, and the only way to listen to this last album is to download it. That's not going to happen. Can somebody please put this on YouTube, soundcloud, band camp? Somewhere that I could listen to it. I just need to listen to those tracks to see what quality I need to shoot for. Plus I want to hear them, anyway. Thanx.
you should try downloading it, then you'd know

meezer

Quote from: brian on April 18, 2014, 10:08:43 AM
Quote from: meezer on April 18, 2014, 06:59:44 AM
you should try downloading it, then you'd know
Thanks. I've got technical difficulties on my end. I guess I'm just spoiled by everyone on here linking to every fart, burp & grunt that they are currently listening to.

rictus

Quote from: anaconda on April 08, 2014, 10:48:44 PM

I like this cover art.

P.S. Meez, why you no could download? Can you do dropbox? I could send you a link.

meezer

Yes. I think I can do dropbox. Appreciate that.

rictus

Quote from: meezer on April 18, 2014, 10:26:12 AM
Yes. I think I can do dropbox. Appreciate that.

Ok, give me a few...