Started by Idlehanz, September 11, 2007, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

(PAUL)

Quote from: bathroom creep on July 26, 2008, 06:55:10 PM

colored version

The coloring was actually different, here's a pic I took of mine:

The colors "pop" a little more in person.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

GrimReaper

Quote from: glen on July 21, 2008, 12:59:18 PM
next question...

hey swamp!  is this for real?

What's the story with this? Will it ever be available?

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

norecess

I didn't browse through the entire thread, but I read Tara McPherson will be exposing at the Dutch ZXZW festival I'll be attending, checked out her website (http://www.taramcpherson.com/) and saw she did this poster.

bathroom creep

Quote from: PAUL on August 04, 2008, 11:33:50 PM

The coloring was actually different, here's a pic I took of mine:

The colors "pop" a little more in person.

Yeah, the first coloring draft was changed.  It looks even better now.  Great, great poster.

Quote from gigposters:  "Thanks to Mr. Goodtimes for helping put this one over the top!"
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

bathroom creep

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

glen

thats about how big it is too.

its a little on the small side.

and I got a gripe if anyone wants to hear it.
last year when john was doing merch he gave me 3 posters for the price of one.  walsby was obviously not in a dealing mood.   there were NO deals to be had at this show. you want 10 posters you pay for 10 posters.

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: glen on August 07, 2008, 12:15:43 PM
thats about how big it is too.

its a little on the small side.

last year when john was doing merch he gave me 3 posters for the price of one.  walsby was obviously not in a dealing mood.   there were NO deals to be had at this show. you want 10 posters you pay for 10 posters.

Once I went gripe hunting.  Sadly, I caught no gripes.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

Quote from: glen on August 07, 2008, 12:15:43 PM
last year when john was doing merch he gave me 3 posters for the price of one.  walsby was obviously not in a dealing mood.   there were NO deals to be had at this show. you want 10 posters you pay for 10 posters.

I bet he woulda cut you a deal if you actually did buy 10 posters?
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

glen

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 07, 2008, 06:37:05 PM
Once I went gripe hunting.  Sadly, I caught no gripes.

you should hunt a little closer to me.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Mount Ambulance

I donno, no gripes here ... Walsby tossed me a free Grumpy's poster ...
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

glen

Quote from: Mount Ambulance on August 08, 2008, 11:36:12 AM
I donno, no gripes here ... Walsby tossed me a free Grumpy's poster ...

what the fuck?!?       guess I'm not nearly as charming as I thought I was.  :x
( :))

bathroom creep

Anyone seen the Grzeca poster yet?  August 14 is almost here and I can't wait to see it.