High Desert Overdose 10": Melvins, Off! and Redd Kross

Started by Stonergrunge, December 08, 2016, 05:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonergrunge

Can't believe I'm the first one posting this, from Hazelmyer on FB:

This is the kinda stuff I work on in between heart attacks. 10" for NYE!!

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

Von_Grip

hope some go online after via shoxop *fingers crossed*
"im ol' south!"

Mount Ambulance

Melvins (cut/s) something old, something new, something borrowed, or something blue? And can I afford it with the silver sixpence in my shoe?
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

))))((((

So i see that the Melvins tracks on this record are the Buzzo solo songs 'Dark Brown Teeth' and 'Rough Democracy'. Do you think they re-recorded them with Dale on drums?? Maybe even bass?

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: ))))(((( on December 11, 2016, 03:35:34 AM
So i see that the Melvins tracks on this record are the Buzzo solo songs 'Dark Brown Teeth' and 'Rough Democracy'. Do you think they re-recorded them with Dale on drums?? Maybe even bass?

I'm thinking live from the little show before the movie screening in L.A a while ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IwxzAac_mU

))))((((

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on December 11, 2016, 05:53:57 AM
I'm thinking live from the little show before the movie screening in L.A a while ago.
Yes, quite possibly. Although the vinyl itself doesn't say "(live)" on it but i guess that could easily have been excluded.

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: ))))(((( on December 11, 2016, 07:11:59 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on December 11, 2016, 05:53:57 AM
Yes, quite possibly. Although the vinyl itself doesn't say "(live)" on it but i guess that could easily have been excluded.

I'm hoping for studio versions myself

Stonergrunge

I hadn't noticed these photos before...

Side 1 and Side A.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

(PAUL)

That's funny, when I was in high school I wrote a song called Now I'm Pissed. I'm guessing Off!'s version is better.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery