The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grays harbor mafia

yeah, you have a good point there.... now i REALLY want your cassettes... :cry:    shoot me a pm... i don't want to be shoot you an offer, and have it be disrespectful
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

cara

anybody tiny want to buy a devil head shirt for themselves? Or for their child? its a youth large. I put mine on today and realised its too short, i can't do it. Damn being tall.

glen

Quote from: cara on November 07, 2008, 12:49:57 PM
anybody tiny want to buy a devil head shirt for themselves? Or for their child? its a youth large. I put mine on today and realised its too short, i can't do it. Damn being tall.

what... you've never heard of half-shirts?  come on!  they're hot.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

cara

Quote from: glen on November 07, 2008, 01:15:10 PM

i know you could pull it off nicely but i just dont think that look is for me. Hot pants on the other hand..

glen

I've always considered myself more of a halter-top guy but I have yet to find one with a MELVINS design.

PS: I'd buy your shirt if it was a man's L.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

cara

glen

flyinghouses

If anyone is interested in a pair of Dinosaur Jr Dunks size 10 and is interested in trading send me a pm.
.  :D
(.)(.)

/(())\

Idlehanz

Quote from: glen on November 07, 2008, 01:15:10 PM

No man, and only about 25% of girls can pull off the half shirt.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

FartLips

Quote from: glen on November 10, 2008, 11:17:15 AM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 08, 2008, 12:04:41 PM

holy shit.  the scary thing is that actually looks a little like me.

SOOO many jokes there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'll go with this:

PICTURES????????
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: