The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buick GN

Quote from: liefcits73 on October 25, 2009, 11:35:13 AM
I voted Mudhoney, because I just like them better. I dont have all of the stuff from the Melvins yet though, but I do for Mudhoney. I am not sure if that has anything to do with or not though anyways, lol. And of course both bands are top notch.

I like turtles, rusty old spades, and mudrides.

PrickHonky

Quote from: Buick on October 25, 2009, 01:36:35 PM
Quote from: liefcits73 on October 25, 2009, 11:35:13 AM
I voted Mudhoney, because I just like them better. I dont have all of the stuff from the Melvins yet though, but I do for Mudhoney. I am not sure if that has anything to do with or not though anyways, lol. And of course both bands are top notch.

I like turtles, rusty old spades, and mudrides.

I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

liamlw

Hey guys,
I'm after some stickers to buy in the near future.  I got stag era ones on here before but they have been misplaced/gone  :(
So if you got any, just give me a pm
ta

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: PrickHonky on October 19, 2009, 06:01:42 PM
just won a few killer auctions from ebay:

The End LP  007/500

When you get this, let me know what colors the center skulls are on each side, and if it came with an extra round sticker.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

PrickHonky

I sent the money order out on 10/19, so hopefully it will be here this coming week. I will give it proper inspection and post details.
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

PrickHonky

speaking of the Shit Sandwich 7" as I was a few days ago, I discovered it on ebay for $99.99 buy it now. I for one don't want it that damn bad; but if any of you do....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Melvins-Shit-Sandwich-7-AmRep-Scale-101-John-Cage-RARE_W0QQitemZ110450155885QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item19b757a16d#ht_500wt_1182

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

glen

Quote from: moose on October 27, 2009, 08:54:39 AM
Who the hell bid on it if it was buy it now?

sometimes the bid is less than the "buy it now" price.

although my faith and trust in ebay is completely smashed.  EVERYTHING is a rip-job.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

PrickHonky

Quote from: glen on October 27, 2009, 09:01:54 AM
Quote from: moose on October 27, 2009, 08:54:39 AM
Who the hell bid on it if it was buy it now?

sometimes the bid is less than the "buy it now" price.

although my faith and trust in ebay is completely smashed.  EVERYTHING is a rip-job.

even I am not crazy(or stupid depending on what you think of me) enough to pay that much for a 7" with no music on it whatsoever. sure it would make a marvelous addition to any collection but not for 100 George Washingtons

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

nothintothenotice