The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

>>>JZS<<<

Chowder Chucker

Happened upon some Melvins stuff....not sure what I'm gonna do with it just yet.

Melvins - Electric flower remixes on vinyl
Melvins - Electric flower remixes on CD.
Melvins - Electric Flower portable mini speaker

Anybody interested? Send me a PM.
This signature has been banned.
It rubbed the right person, the wrong way.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Chowder Chucker on February 28, 2011, 06:57:15 PM
Happened upon some Melvins stuff....not sure what I'm gonna do with it just yet.

Melvins - Electric flower remixes on vinyl
Melvins - Electric flower remixes on CD.
Melvins - Electric Flower portable mini speaker

Anybody interested? Send me a PM.

:lol: You "happened upon" it ? ....did you like, trip over the stuff.

LebRon Maiden

I did not steal it your honor, I happened upon it.   :lol:

The Three Letter Press Limited to fifty editions cds Honkey, Live, and 12 Songs, cheap.
http://shop.ebay.com/bonemash4sl2/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

moose

Hi.  I'm thinking about selling my Trilogy LPs on ebay. If anyone is interested in buying them before I do so, pm me.
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

jules

Quote from: moose on March 08, 2011, 02:47:10 PM
Hi.  I'm thinking about selling my Trilogy LPs on ebay. If anyone is interested in buying them before I do so, pm me.
I'll give you my soul for the 3 swastikas version.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: jules on March 08, 2011, 06:47:10 PM

Done.  :twisted:
Please send it UPS.

jules

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 08, 2011, 07:15:50 PM

Please send it UPS.

moose

I ended up posting this on ebay if anyone wants to look. It's probably the only one up there other than the sealed $400 one...
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: jules on March 08, 2011, 07:20:13 PM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 08, 2011, 07:15:50 PM

Please send it UPS.

Oh no, yr soul is in the river..... :lol:

jules

moose

Hi.  I'm thinking about selling my Trilogy LPs on ebay. If anyone is interested in buying them before I do so, pm me.
I've added a best offer option to my listing if anyone is interested.
thanks
http://cgi.ebay.com/Melvins-trilogy-3xLP-Rare-OOP-/120695338236?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1c1a00b4fc