recent tour merch

Started by the crybaby, September 24, 2006, 01:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vampire Tapes

Haha. Yes you did. Were they anygood? I think therye album is quite good but i need to give it more of a listen.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Vcavallo

Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

grays harbor mafia

I SCORED A MELVINS ZIPPO AT THE SHOW I WENT TO.  DOES ANYBODY ELSE HAVE ONE?
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

Buick GN

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: grays harbor mafia on November 19, 2006, 09:20:54 PM
I SCORED A MELVINS ZIPPO AT THE SHOW I WENT TO.  DOES ANYBODY ELSE HAVE ONE?
Then you must have received the secret instructions that came with the zippo on how to initiate your Super Fan-dom.  THE RED BULL RUNS AT NIGHT, YES IT DOES.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jgarver

You people seem pretty quick to judge. I have never posted anything here before, and I own a Melvins Zippo.
quod erat demonstrandum.

Lunica

jgarver: what are you ramblin on about?
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

Guts

I don't suppose anyone has kept up with the merch lately? They're going to be here tomorrow night...  I can barely contain myself...!!!!
No TV and no beer make Guts something something....

jgarver

Quote from: Lunica on November 20, 2006, 06:04:38 AM

It seems that no one believes grays harbor mafia about owning a Melvins Zippo. I assume that is because he is relatively new to board. I was merely pointing out that being new doesn't mean you are not a fan. I consider myself a fan, but have never posted here before. Plus, I to own a Melvins Zippo.
quod erat demonstrandum.

Idlehanz

Quote from: jgarver on November 20, 2006, 04:02:00 PM
Quote from: Lunica on November 20, 2006, 06:04:38 AM

It seems that no one believes grays harbor mafia about owning a Melvins Zippo. I assume that is because he is relatively new to board. I was merely pointing out that being new doesn't mean you are not a fan. I consider myself a fan, but have never posted here before. Plus, I to own a Melvins Zippo.

I do believe that he owns one.  I've seen them around and would like to have one myself.  You just might not understand Buttholes sense of humor.   :D

bUTTHOLEmAN

That guy is paranoid, thinking every statement is a judgement against him. 

Were lighters really sold on this tour?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus