Need Ticket Desparately

Started by brintoul, November 24, 2006, 02:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brintoul

I slept on getting tickets to the show in San Diego on December 1st.  Can somebody hook a brutha up?

I haven't missed a show in San Diego since 1999.  I must see this show for sure or I will weep heavily.

Thanks.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: brintoul on November 24, 2006, 02:01:32 PM

I slept on getting tickets to the show in San Diego on December 1st.  Can somebody hook a brutha up?

I haven't missed a show in San Diego since 1999.  I must see this show for sure or I will weep heavily.

Thanks.
Get you blowin lips ready for the doorman.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

norecess

There's nothing wrong with weeping heavily every once in a while. I'd be looking forward to it.

bUTTHOLEmAN

I'll look out the door everyonce in a while and pantomime to you what's going on inside.  It'll be just like you're there!  I totally just hooked you up.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

FartLips

Quote from: norecess on November 24, 2006, 06:03:02 PM
There's nothing wrong with weeping heavily every once in a while. I'd be looking forward to it.
beto weeps every day. :(
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

norecess

Quote from: FART LIPS on November 24, 2006, 06:31:18 PM
Quote from: norecess on November 24, 2006, 06:03:02 PM
beto weeps every day. :(

The more special the moment will be he WILL be seeing them.

brintoul

Why yous guys gotta be so doggone mean?  Alls I wants is me a ticket.  Is that too much to axe?

bUTTHOLEmAN

My advice is don't put off today what you can do today.

Check some of the ticket brokers, you should be able to find tickets for under $50

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

glen

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 26, 2006, 11:27:36 AM

Check some of the ticket brokers, you should be able to find tickets for under $50

melvins tix from a broker?  whats the world coming to?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

klump

just stand outside crying, maybe that will help.

and it wouldnt hurt if you wore a tie and som cologne.

Lunica

i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

norecess

brintoul

Quote from: Lunica on November 27, 2006, 01:15:21 PM
or a dress

Gots me a ticket offa Craig's Wrist beotches!  I'll be looking for you mean peeps!

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: