Feb. 6 2020 Pioneertown CA

Started by bedlam120, February 05, 2020, 10:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bedlam120

Can't wait for the show tomorrow. Got my ticket way in advance. I've had luck here before but if anyone has an extra ticket for a buddy of mine who has no foresight I'd greatly appreciate it. Just drop me a pm. If not? I'll still be there so I can't complain.

gte743p

They played Revolve and Honey Bucket back to back in San Diego.  The Bit was also in there.  And Amazon.  Didn't see the set list to get a pic.  Cover of "I wanna hold your hand" too.  Ended with Night Goat.   Badass show, as always!

NickWLKR

I have some choice video of Kevin playing Night Goat with the guys at this show   He's on the side  of the stage standing on a chair. Problem is that I'm tech challenged and don't know exactly how to share this vid with the rest of you. If anyone has some advice on how to send a vid from my iPhone to this page I would love to let you guys see it. I'm literally 6 inches away from ole Rutmanis. Glorious stuff

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: NickWLKR on February 25, 2020, 07:39:43 PM
I have some choice video of Kevin playing Night Goat with the guys at this show   He's on the side  of the stage standing on a chair. Problem is that I'm tech challenged and don't know exactly how to share this vid with the rest of you. If anyone has some advice on how to send a vid from my iPhone to this page I would love to let you guys see it. I'm literally 6 inches away from ole Rutmanis. Glorious stuff
If you have a google account, you can upload the video to the google drive ( https://drive.google.com/drive/my-drive ) and then share the link. You can also do the same with https://mega.nz/
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

NickWLKR

Alex-

Thanks Grim. I so hope they will bring Hepa/Titus along on tour in europe sometime..