1. Stop Moving To Florida
2. Embrace The Rub
3. Don't Forget To Breathe
4. Flamboyant Duck
5. Break Bread
6. I Want To Hold Your Hand
7. Prenup Butter
8. Graveyard

"We've never had two bass players. We've had two drummers and two guitar players so it makes total sense to now have two bass players. We'll be taking this two-prong bass attack on the road as well which should prove to be interesting. Pinkus Abortion Technician is a radically great record and was a stone groove to record. We drank a lot of coffee and enjoyed each other's company. I like Steven and Jeff a great deal. I admire their bass playing and singing and both of them can grill a mean steak." - Buzz

https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/02/melvins-announce-new-album-pinkus-abortion-technician-map-out-north-american-tour/

linoleum blownapart

Finally the cat is out of the bag. It sounds good. Some will love it, some will hate.
thrower of the bong water balloons

Alex-

Graveyard! Can't wait to hear the full album and hope they will bring this lineup to europe  [-o<

))))((((

Im really super glad that Graveyard FINALLY gets on a Melvins album!! I love that cover of theirs. Interesting that Stop, Moving To Florida and The Beatles tune make the cut too. Again it's good to see them feature.

black stallion

mmmh.. just realized two songs are those covers. so it's just six new songs

btw, looks Walsby did some art for this release
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Pound4abrown

Can't wait for this one. I don't care if it's two covers and 6 new. Two bass attack ftw

(the) flutter nuts

I have a strong feeling this album is gonna rule
I got the shits real bad.

linoleum blownapart

4 Covers (two combined) and 5 New Ones.

thrower of the bong water balloons

johnnyg

Looks REAL cool. Two bassists... and eight songs (as opposed to 12 or so) suggesting massive rumblers... and a nice tour, too! OH YEAAAH!

))))((((

Quote from: johnnyg on February 12, 2018, 01:09:18 PM
eight songs (as opposed to 12 or so) suggesting massive rumblers...
I imagine that Graveyard might stretch out a bit similar to that live version they did with feedback or odd sounds at the end. Which is something Melvins have done on a great many of their albums lately - end on weird noises etc. I would suspect The Beatles cover is still pretty short.

Pound4abrown

Quote from: linoleum blownapart on February 12, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

Graveyard
I wanna hold your hand
Stop moving to Florida
And??

))))((((

Quote from: Pound4abrown on February 12, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

Graveyard
I wanna hold your hand
Stop moving to Florida
And??
'Stop Moving To Florida' is TWO songs combined. The James Gang cover 'Stop' and 'Moving To Florida' by the Butthole Surfers.

The band play cool versions of both on this show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29ILoa4erXQ

Pound4abrown

Quote from: ))))(((( on February 12, 2018, 01:22:59 PM
Quote from: Pound4abrown on February 12, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

Graveyard
I wanna hold your hand
Stop moving to Florida
And??
'Stop Moving To Florida' is TWO songs combined. The James Gang cover 'Stop' and 'Moving To Florida' by the Butthole Surfers.

The band play cool versions of both on this show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29ILoa4erXQ

My mistake. I thought you were saying there were two combined covers plus graveyard and I wanna hold your hand.

meezer

It's a good thing they're covering that Beatles song because those guys were the "worst musicians ever"  :mrgreen:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

))))((((

Quote from: meezer on February 12, 2018, 05:23:49 PM
It's a good thing they're covering that Beatles song because those guys were the "worst musicians ever"
Just imagine what Quincy Jones would say about Melvins!!