The Melvins Classifieds: SALES, AUCTIONS, and TRADES.

Started by Idlehanz, February 21, 2008, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peebot

anyone interested?  Reasonable offers encouraged...not looking to punish anybody's wallet here.  Just want my extra copy to go to a good, loving home.

crowpunk

Hi, I'm desperate to find the Symptom Of The Universe split with Mudhoney.
Any help gratefully appreciated!
Thanks very much.

WGB

Quote from: Peebot on September 12, 2011, 12:31:34 AM
anyone interested?  Reasonable offers encouraged...not looking to punish anybody's wallet here.  Just want my extra copy to go to a good, loving home.

http://www.amazon.com/Peace-Through-Chemistry-Alchemy-Compilation/dp/B000MAX7VC

Expect a lot or not a lot

ZAPPAJOE

Nothing from me, I have the complete set already !  :P

turnacus

I don't really need the money that bad. I would like to get a good value without ripping anyone off.

They are virgin records, BTW.
Van Hagar

Dumpster D

NAME YOUR PRICE SIR!

And I will make my most solemn, serious, for real best offer!

I payed between 7.85 up to and including 11.50 Canadian Dollars per single (mind you the exchange rate between US and beaver bucks is about the same) I suppose it's fair to say between 10 and 15 each?

I'll be the judge of your Virgin vinyl!

Let me ask you this; DO you take Canadian tire money?

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

Dumpster D

No fucking WAY Buzz sold his Hi-watt cabb for a mere 425 bucks, I totally missed that auction.

some lucky bastard won that, wow.

I can't beleive I missed the Auction.

Buzz is THAT broke?

Who WON>      Was it one of YOU?!?!?

(the) flutter nuts

Man, if i could afford to get that fucker shipped up here it would be MINE!!! but its not :cry:
I got the shits real bad.

Michael Apparatus

HEY! Thought this may be of interest. We (Aesthetic Apparatus) have a uncut poster sheet (poster + 7" cover + concert tickets) That we were commissioned to design and screenprint back in 2006. We only had a handful of uncut sheets and this is one of the last remaining. It's available here: http://www.gigposters.com/classifiedads/over2420/p486-uncut-melvins-poster-2fsingle-cover-2fconcert-tickets.html

And yes. A bit expensive!

Michael Apparatus

bluerats

I have Endless Residency "Chicago" & "Minneapolis" if anyone is interested in buying.

They are both Artist Proofs. (unnumbered but has a/p written where the number would be, even rarer than the regular editions I believe)
I'm in the u.k. but will post worldwide.

spunkmonkey

Quote from: Michael Apparatus on September 15, 2011, 01:45:12 PM
HEY! Thought this may be of interest. We (Aesthetic Apparatus) have a uncut poster sheet (poster + 7" cover + concert tickets) That we were commissioned to design and screenprint back in 2006. We only had a handful of uncut sheets and this is one of the last remaining. It's available here: http://www.gigposters.com/classifiedads/over2420/p486-uncut-melvins-poster-2fsingle-cover-2fconcert-tickets.html

And yes. A bit expensive!

If you're on the fence about this, pull the trigger.  I have one and it's bad ass.

jules