Last 3 Melvins "Self Titled" Skate Decks

Started by Cardello, August 04, 2022, 01:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardello

I just made the last 3 skate decks available on our site if you want to try and snag one of them.

https://bifocalmedia.com/product/melvins-skateboard/

THanks,
Sorry,
Bye!

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

))))((((

Even though i never buy them, i can accept band shirts and posters and such as tenuously music related, but skateboards and some of the other oddball Melvins merch things of the past feel totally needless to me. Just a pointless item with a band name stuck on the side which doesn't relate in any way whatsoever. I'm always surprised anyone would ever buy or be interested in them. I guess i'm just about the actual music really.

amazonAMAZON

I love decorated places with skate decks. They're pretty durable, don't need a bunch of glass. One to three can work well on a large wall or ceiling space, but a single one can fit in some really odd vertical spaces that a lot of other hung art just don't really suit.

If you have one leaning against a wall in a corner, it doesn't look out of place, either.

Even though my two times skating in my life turned into crying to mommy for first aid, I still remember going through some fairs and swap meets as a kid looking at the Powell Peralta and other famous designed decks.

I get that it really has nothing to do with music other than tenuous link between 'skate' and 'punk' in California. They're just cool shapes and materials and designs. Almost like a shield or sigil(?)

Dumpster D

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on April 19, 2023, 10:07:28 PM
I get that it really has nothing to do with music other than tenuous link between 'skate' and 'punk' in California. They're just cool shapes and materials and designs. Almost like a shield or sigil(?)

There's a Documentary I stumbled upon the other night about skater punks in SudBury Ontario back in the early 90's before Skating was the 'in' thing...basically the skaters and punk kids both got picked on, so they kinda wound up in the same scene.

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

vince furnier

i'm trying make a meme of this 3 eyed bugger and it's like it's been scrubbed from the internet.  :? :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!