Chicken Switch

Started by backstard, September 20, 2009, 10:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Mike

Track 4 is Hung Bunny then abruptly switches to something off POTRE I think (III)?

PrickHonky

every time I listen to Chicken Switch, it makes me wish the new studio album was coming out much sooner than the middle of 2010. I think this will be getting the least amount of listen time of anything Melvins.
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

the ether bunny

Quote from: PrickHonky on October 06, 2009, 08:48:24 PM
every time I listen to Chicken Switch, it makes me wish the new studio album was coming out much sooner than the middle of 2010. I think this will be getting the least amount of listen time of anything Melvins.

hey... at least theyre not TOOL and release material on the regular, rather than once every 5+ years.
he was a mongoloid.

queenbzzoofcourse

Quote from: Rev. Mike on October 06, 2009, 12:31:17 PM
Track 4 is Hung Bunny then abruptly switches to something off POTRE I think (III)?

It switches to part 2 of let is all be

glen

what can anybody tell me about this void manes (track 13, overgoat)?

wow.  do me a favor,  go get your copy of chicken switch out.  skip to track 13. turn it up.
now tell me that ain't an OUTSTANDING track.  go ahead, I dare you. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

norecess

glen

:?  yeah, thanks.  that really cleared things up.

:)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Rev. Mike

Quote from: queenbzzoofcourse on October 06, 2009, 10:36:22 PM
Quote from: Rev. Mike on October 06, 2009, 12:31:17 PM

It switches to part 2 of let is all be

You are right, thank you.

queenbzzoofcourse

Quote from: glen on October 07, 2009, 08:42:43 AM

wow.  do me a favor,  go get your copy of chicken switch out.  skip to track 13. turn it up.
nice one!  headed out after reading this post and had it loud in the car.  very nice!

Leroy

I wanna pick up this album. 

I'm glad Masonna is not on it...that would really suck... But he only uses a box of coins to make all his noises so he probably doesn't do remixes.

glen

Quote from: queenbzzoofcourse on October 07, 2009, 04:49:06 PM
Quote from: glen on October 07, 2009, 08:42:43 AM

nice one!  headed out after reading this post and had it loud in the car.  very nice!

void manes lp and/or ep in the near future.

I am the Sun

Quote from: Leroy on October 08, 2009, 11:11:58 AM

I'm glad Masonna is not on it...that would really suck... But he only uses a box of coins to make all his noises so he probably doesn't do remixes.

Actually he uses vocals, modular synthesizers, a theremin, and effects pedals in addition to a box of coins. I think a Masonna remix would've been pretty cool.

Leroy

I didn't know he also uses those on his recordings.  I didn't mean any offense, just saw some clips of him on youtube and brief soundclips on amazon.com.

black stallion

Quote from: I am the Sun on October 08, 2009, 05:45:38 PM
Quote from: Leroy on October 08, 2009, 11:11:58 AM

I think a Madonna remix would've been pretty cool.
8)
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Leroy

Harry Lauder's Papa Surgeon Prayer Goat