European Tour 2018

Started by h3r3t!c, June 20, 2018, 05:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex-

After almost exactly one year ago, I've seen Melvins again yesterday in Haarlem. What a great show, loved it. The band had so much fun, great to see. Unfortunately missed Shitkid, got at the venue a bit too late. I'm not a huge Jon Spencer fan, so during that spent some time with friends. Highlights for me in the setlist were At a Crawl, Let it all Be, Don't forget to Breathe, and Rebel Girl with Shitkid. It was also great to hear The Talking Horse again live, I'm quite sure they haven't played that since the ASA tour? Sound was good, I only couldn't really hear Pinkus his vocals at some parts. Merch same as mostly in Europe, shirts and a poster.

Although I really liked this set and lineup, I do hope to see both Coady and Crover again on stage at some point. Maybe take it even a step further, and do double bass, double drums? It wouldn't suprise me.

milKt

Quote from: Alex- on October 21, 2018, 05:56:57 AMI do hope to see both Coady and Crover again on stage at some point.

+1

Quite a sound during those years.
BMW///MurderSports

jules

Quote from: milKt on October 21, 2018, 03:37:25 PM
Quote from: Alex- on October 21, 2018, 05:56:57 AMI do hope to see both Coady and Crover again on stage at some point.

+1

Quite a sound during those years.

Indeeeed.